Yes, yes, Gary my love. :lol: so I'm back to another form of my question then... Do they actually like each other? Because I'm not so sure about Ishca, and heck, even Aki seems a trifle... confused.

wouldn't you be confused? Unexpected second person showing up needing sanctuary and also Aki's libido rearing up and taking an interest? I'd be confused. There's time to work out if they like each other later, for now it's just comfort and a warm body.

• Like 2

There's time to work out if they like each other later, for now it's just comfort and a warm body.

Lots of cuddles in bed and probably hot morning sex. :yes:  I wonder if Hel's wolf will make a visit, and what he'll think.

• Like 2

wouldn't you be confused? Unexpected second person showing up needing sanctuary and also Aki's libido rearing up and taking an interest? I'd be confused. There's time to work out if they like each other later, for now it's just comfort and a warm body.

:mellow:  Does not compute, actually. Well, I'll wait and see.

I think, like every teenager alive, he'll be properly freaked out!

Uh yea. "Old people" don't have sex...just ask teenagers! And if it's their parents then definitely no sexy times happening there.

• Like 3

Comfort? That might be a good idea if we were talking about two well balanced people. Now, this quick fix sex seems like a prelude to a lot of heart ache or at least angst. Casual sex is more often than not anything but casual...

• Like 2

Uh yea. "Old people" don't have sex...just ask teenagers! And if it's their parents then definitely no sexy times happening there.

"Old people" have sex??? Are you sure??? Obviously all those teenagers were found under a cabbage leaf in grandma's garden.

• Like 1

Am I the only kid who as a teen knew mom and dad played tag around the dining room table and wasn't grossed out by the idea? LOL  They were still playing tag, although more slowly, well into their 70's.

• Like 5

I think you may well be. :lol:

I know one guy who as a pre-teen was told by his parent (probaby his dad) how babies were made. He didn't say anything, but he didn't believe it and was really pissed, thinking "I wonder when I'm old enough to be told the truth about where babies come from." Later on, listening to other teens talking he realized it was the truth...

• Like 1

From Tim's review:

"Clothes shopping should probably wait until Hel has gained some weight."    

The problem with that is he showed up with the clothes on his back and they are no longer wearable.  

Come to think on it - Ishca is not in too much better shape in the wardrobe department!

• Like 2

Well isn't that too bad?

Actually, it is kind of bad Hel has no clothes. He shouldn't have to run around half naked. Ishca is probably used to that, but would maybe need some 12 step programme to ween himself off the constant approval addiction.

• Like 1

Well isn't that too bad?

Actually, it is kind of bad Hel has no clothes. He shouldn't have to run around half naked. Ishca is probably used to that, but would maybe need some 12 step programme to ween himself off the constant approval addiction.

ohhh... do I sense a little tension brewing? Do we not like Ishca? I'll admit he is a bit of an approval junkie, but its not entirely his fault.

ohhh... do I sense a little tension brewing? Do we not like Ishca? I'll admit he is a bit of an approval junkie, but its not entirely his fault.

Yea he's an approval junkie, but he has had to be. Vampires seem to be tough to please.

• Like 1

The problem with that is he showed up with the clothes on his back and they are no longer wearable.  

Come to think on it - Ishca is not in too much better shape in the wardrobe department!

Oh, I didn't mean not buying ANY clothes, but I have the feeling Ischa might like a major shopping expedition and expensive / nice clothes, and it would be a shame if Hel grew out of everything within three months. But I guess their lack of funds will prevent overspending. lol

As for getting out of the house, a pair of running shoes and a track suit would probably do. f_run.gif

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Ishca to me seems much more immature than Hel and he is used to being kept almost like a pet. As you said, it's not entirely his fault. For an empath, it must be very difficult not to mold yourself to what others want. My guess is his journey will be the hardest.

Hel is going through a crisis, but he is a teenager. They go through two of those a week. Most not at such a fundamental level as Hel, but they are amazingly resilient.

That leaves Aki. I haven't got a read on him yet.

• Like 2

But I guess their lack of funds will prevent overspending.

Ishca is more of the fashionably chic, things-found-in-vintage-thrift-stores sort. and yeah, neither of them have any money, poor things.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I was afraid that things would get messed up when he changed the postings!  I have a note in to him both by email and skype letting him know so he can go fix things!

• Like 1