My Only Escape

Allin

I'm new to this...working with a form, but..Please what's going on with those beautiful guys in My Only Escape?!?! What a wonderful story...a little close to home but I loved it. I understand it was hard on you...even now I'm tearing up thinking about it...if it's to much for you to continue I got it. Thanks So Much for what you put out there

• Love 1

I'm new to this...working with a form, but..Please what's going on with those beautiful guys in My Only Escape?!?! What a wonderful story...a little close to home but I loved it. I understand it was hard on you...even now I'm tearing up thinking about it...if it's to much for you to continue I got it. Thanks So Much for what you put out there

Cosmie has been hard at work working on his massive open stories and I'm sure MOE has been one of them :)

He's gearing up for a story showdown this weekend so stay tuned and it might just make an appearance, but if not don't worry because it's still very much being worked on :D

• Love 1

I was up all night with this one...something I've not done in years...it mmm, it's makes you excited to see what happens next...enjoy the read look it up now and put it somewhere you won't forget!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..