• Site Administrator

Chapter 22 is now posted! :D  

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/valkyrie/thehollowhills/22

I've started Chapter 23, but have been sick for a week with bronchitis, so haven't made much progress on it.  I'm also starting to think about Halloween and the fall anthologies, but plan on working on THH at the same time. :) 

• Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, JayT said:

.I think we all unknowingly met Galen a couple of years ago in the waiting room of Dr. Daniel Snowden's office. 

:yes: You get the gold star! :D

• 3 months later...
  • Site Administrator

Chapter 23 is now with my team and I am hard at work on Chapter 24 :D  Only having internet access one day a week at work means lots of writing time, so I'm hoping to crank out a few chapters before my student intern is gone.  

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Chapter 23 is with my editor and the second draft of 24 is with my beta reader.  I started Chapter 25 this morning and hope to have a working draft soon. :D  It's nice to be back in the groove again :D 

Edited by Valkyrie
  • Love 2
  • 1 month later...
  • Site Administrator

Chapter 24 is now posted :D  I have two more chapters completed.  I'm just waiting on final beta comments and editing.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Chapters 25 and 26 are with my editor, so I will post 25 as soon as I get it back.  I'm about 1500 words into Chapter 27, so the story is continuing to flow smoothly.  :) 

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Site Administrator

I've posted Chapter 25 :D  Chapter 26 is edited and ready to post.  I will post it next Sunday.  Chapter 27 is beta read and currently with my editor, so hopefully it will be done with the editing process in time to post a week after 26.  

I haven't started Chapter 28 yet because I am working on another project.  I do have the next few chapters mapped out, though.  I am hoping to have THH finished up sometime this summer.  

• 8 months later...
  • Site Administrator

I know it's been ages since I've updated this story, but I have good news :D  Chapter 29 is with my beta reader and will be ready for my editor soon.  I've planned out Chapter 30 and am going to start writing it today.  I know I said two more chapters, but there will also be an epilogue :D  So, with luck, I'll have the story completed by the end of the year.  :) 

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

I'm on track to finish the story by New Year's. :D  Chapter 30 is written and with my beta reader.  Once I get his comments back and make the revisions, it will be sent to my editor, then posted. :D I've started writing Chapter 31, which will be the last chapter.