Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

lost goat....

Oh where, oh where has our cliff dwelling goat gone to?

This is not our goat (well, ok, he is my goat). According to my neighbors 5 year old, his name is Goaty Goaty McGoat Goat. His actual name, of course, is Dickhead (aka, that little goat brat ate my car keys), but we didn't want to try to explain that to Nickie...

post-17655-0-88323200-1425115762_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Humm months and no goat. U don't suppose he slipped and fell off a cliff do ya. I sure hope not. I miss the goat. I feel like a void in my soul is gone not having one of the goats stories to read and entertain me. WE WANT GOAT WE WANT GOAT WE WANT GOAT.

• Site Administrator

I can categorically state that he hasn't fallen off a cliff. He has this aversion to cliffs...at least that's what he claims. 0:)

He's one of the beta readers for my current novel and he's still doing that, so I know he's still around.

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...

CJ mentioned working on another story somewhere here.  I do hope he reappears in the new world of e books he could sell I should think. Rereading Circumnavigation has me missing him and several of our wonderful missing writers. Are we sure there is not an alligator pond at GA?

• 6 months later...

I just wanted to ask...does ANYONE have any info on where our lost goat is? I fear he may have fallen into a pot of that Jamaican goat curry mentioned in one of the threads  :P the world would be a sad, cliff-less place without another one of his amazing epics :read:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I need my CJames fix so absent fresh doodlings from our beloved cliff-edge dwelliing goat, it is time to start rereading Circumnavigation again...

I know I will enjoy it this time around as much as I did the first time!

• Like 2
  • 3 years later...
On 2/28/2015 at 2:32 AM, jkeele777 said:

Oh where, oh where has our cliff dwelling goat gone to?

This is not our goat (well, ok, he is my goat). According to my neighbors 5 year old, his name is Goaty Goaty McGoat Goat. His actual name, of course, is Dickhead (aka, that little goat brat ate my car keys), but we didn't want to try to explain that to Nickie...

post-17655-0-88323200-1425115762_thumb.jpeg

Car keys are sometimes called another name; "lunch".

This perhaps explains why I often can't find my car keys right after my lunch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Site Administrator

Hmmm, so I was looking at this  discussion of eating lunch and losing your own car keys :unsure: 

So, I have these questions on how you got a driver's license?

1. You probably only filled out half of the test, telling the DMV, that you will finish it up on the next visit (cliffhanger)
  2. With spectacles the size and thickness you are wearing, I doubt you could see 2 inches in front of you. Maybe the reason you don't see a cliffhanger when you write it.
  3. Spoiler

YOU'RE A GOAT!!!!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..