2 minutes ago, Lux Apollo said:

It's his context outside of WWP that gets to me, nothing about Brian himself. Mostly.

Just playing devil's advocate. In the wedding universe, Prime/Forest is mentally damaged, CE/Stan physically, Isaac homeless, Sam an asshole twink ... I guess Brian got off well in my eyes ;-).

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, JohnAR said:

Just playing devil's advocate. In the wedding universe, Prime/Forest is mentally damaged, CE/Stan physically, Isaac homeless, Sam an asshole twink ... I guess Brian got off well in my eyes ;-).

I'd never accuse you of being generous and kind to your characters. :P

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Lux Apollo said:

I'd never accuse you of being generous and kind to your characters. :P

Once Fate is generous and kind to me, I shall be kind to my characters in MetAlternate ...

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Don't forget prompt 572 @JohnAR - or do I need to ask @Puppilull to get her whip out ? :rofl: 

Yummy Bradley. @droughtquake would like this ginger guy, I think. :unsure: 

I guess it has become futile to remind everyone that from a behavioral science point of view motivation through carrot (heads) is more successful than through sticks (whips) ...

And @droughtquake would have to agree this with Colt. But knowing how possessive that pervy nerd is ...

EDIT: Done as ordered.

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, athanos said:

So the whole series is a dream.

The end is left ambiguous so it is up to the reader to decide just what things are or what things are to YOU. JAR is literally trolling us with his comment about the 6 kids.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, PkCrichton said:

The end is left ambiguous so it is up to the reader to decide just what things are or what things are to YOU. JAR is literally trolling us with his comment about the 6 kids.

We call that "meta-ing" - "trolling" is for M/M romance peasants ...

• Like 3

So if a Meta Tumblr was put into place to share pictures, videos, music, etc...  which would you prefer it to be SFW or NSFW? Keep in mind this is only a question on opinion and could be chosen to go against even the popular opinion if the one creating it so chose.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, PkCrichton said:

So if a Meta Tumblr was put into place to share pictures, videos, music, etc...  which would you prefer it to be SFW or NSFW? Keep in mind this is only a question on opinion and could be chosen to go against even the popular opinion if the one creating it so chose.

NSFW please! How could one possibly justify it any other way!