So here is a question involving the Tumblr. If whomever it is thats posting were to 'mine' the Rant and find a good Picture, Song, etc that one of us has posted and wants to use it on the Tumblr would you want to be given 'credit' for the post.

Like right now the first posts JAR has put his name on the front of the post like "JAR: insert messge". So it would be like "PkCrichton: ...", "Puppilull: ...", "Lux Apollo: ...", "Tim: ....", etc. Or should it just be left blank?

• Like 1

I found the tumblr. Now I just have to figure our how it works. Am I right to think you can't comment? Only like or reblog?  

Feeling like a fuddyduddy currently. My only previous experience is when I follow JAR around, ending up in... ehum... interesting parts of the Internet. But I'll soldier on...

Edited by Puppilull
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, PkCrichton said:

So here is a question involving the Tumblr. If whomever it is thats posting were to 'mine' the Rant and find a good Picture, Song, etc that one of us has posted and wants to use it on the Tumblr would you want to be given 'credit' for the post.

Like right now the first posts JAR has put his name on the front of the post like "JAR: insert messge". So it would be like "PkCrichton: ...", "Puppilull: ...", "Lux Apollo: ...", "Tim: ....", etc. Or should it just be left blank?

blank on anything of mine posted please. I have no opinion on anything else, as I'm not likely to visit. But I think it's cool you're created a Meta Tumblr whatever it is... :unsure: 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Puppilull said:

@Timothy M. It's not so scary! Just lots of nice content... 

I did a post. Not sure if it's how you should do it. 

Your post is fine it works thats all that matters. What I like about a Meta Tumblr is it makes for a nice spot to 'gather up' pictures, casting suggestions, music suggestions, fun video moments, etc.. all into one place that we can find easily things. Like if you wanted to look at all the 'Prime' options you could use the prime tag to search and see all those red heads.

It can also be used to help 'promote' the books as well as any new chapters over here on GA.

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 3

I noticed how you sometimes write that the wolves offered their necks in submission? I imagine you mean the side of neck where carotids lie? I think nape would be a better choice since it is a sensitive patch of skin that canine and feline mothers use to carry their young, which still stimulates submissive traits in their adulthood. It is also used by male dogs to immobilized females during mating.

http://www.pets.ca/dogs/articles/scruffing-cats-and-dogs/

• Like 2

Hello everybody, 

I think i have now read the whole books, including most of the prompts and, after saying I loved it  (although the end of Fate is a bit too sad for me) I still miss 2 episodes I would love to read (may be they are already included in some prompts that I didn't see)

* Al 's last fight and death

* The locks removal

Thank you in advance

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, cochmar said:

* The locks removal

Thank you in advance

When you say the locks, I assume you mean the cages on their private parts?

The chains with the padlocks are there to stay. :yes: 

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, cochmar said:

Hello everybody, 

I think i have now read the whole books, including most of the prompts and, after saying I loved it  (although the end of Fate is a bit too sad for me) I still miss 2 episodes I would love to read (may be they are already included in some prompts that I didn't see)

* Al 's last fight and death

* The locks removal

Thank you in advance

Thanks for reading! (and liking, ranting, reviewing, and everything else).

1) Al's last fight and death is described in Unprompted16: Soon (MW4 17)

2) Indeed which locks are we talking about? In case you mean the cages, I will put that on my list as potential MetaDeprivations story ...

JohnAR

• Like 3
2 hours ago, athanos said:

I noticed how you sometimes write that the wolves offered their necks in submission? I imagine you mean the side of neck where carotids lie? I think nape would be a better choice since it is a sensitive patch of skin that canine and feline mothers use to carry their young, which still stimulates submissive traits in their adulthood. It is also used by male dogs to immobilized females during mating.

http://www.pets.ca/dogs/articles/scruffing-cats-and-dogs/

I envision it more at the place where the trapezius muscle meets the sternocladomastoid ... but I guess I leave the details up to the director of the Meta HBO series ;-).

JAR

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, JohnAR said:

Thanks for reading! (and liking, ranting, reviewing, and everything else).

1) Al's last fight and death is described in Unprompted16: Soon (MW4 17)

2) Indeed which locks are we talking about? In case you mean the cages, I will put that on my list as potential MetaDeprivations story ...

JohnAR

An idea.

We have read about Issac and Warren's orgasm. (did I miss anyone else?) And CE insisted that he prefer to remain pure forever. How about everybody else? How are they adapting to the post purity lives? I think we should have each one a steamy prompt depicting their orgasm.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, athanos said:

An idea.

We have read about Issac and Warren's orgasm. (did I miss anyone else?) And CE insisted that he prefer to remain pure forever. How about everybody else? How are they adapting to the post purity lives? I think we should have each one a steamy prompt depicting their orgasm.

CE insisting on remaining pure just gives Colt another reason to break him. :evil:

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Lux Apollo said:

CE insisting on remaining pure just gives Colt another reason to break him. :evil:

Of course! So many dramas and twists and perversion assured! The story writes itself.

I was wondering. I have the vague impression of prime's orgasm, but I am not sure.

Edited by athanos
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, athanos said:

Of course! So many dramas and twists and perversion assured! The story writes itself.

I was wondering. I have the vague impression of prime's orgasm, but I am not sure.

From chapter 10 to chapter 13 in "Fate," each of the wolves experiences their orgasm (with the exception of CE, who just orgasm by sleeping at Colt's feet) ...

At least that's what I thought I had written ...

Meta writes itself pretty much. I agree, so I expect some fanfic stories by @athanos and @Lux Apollo pretty soon then ;-).

J

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, JohnAR said:

To make everyone jealous ...

Unknown-1.jpeg

(For all my American friends: This is C(elsius).)

Why should anybody be jealous? This is incredibly hot, enough to ground you indoor all day.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, athanos said:

Why should anybody be jealous? This is incredibly hot, enough to ground you indoor all day.

Oh no. I'm sitting in my pool thinking about my next mean project.

• Like 3