• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Do I need to get my grumpy face on? :angry:  :lol: 

I'm baffled that nobody knows how to truly motivate me ... only getting sticks ... no carrot (heads).

JAR

• Like 3
5 hours ago, JohnAR said:

I'm baffled that nobody knows how to truly motivate me ... only getting sticks ... no carrot (heads).

I gave you Jasper in the shower and topless on his bed, what more do you want. ;)

Anyway, waving my stick at you seems to work, so I'll leave it up to others to dig out the truly motivating stuff. :P 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

I gave you Jasper in the shower and topless on his bed, what more do you want. ;)

Anyway, waving my stick at you seems to work, so I'll leave it up to others to dig out the truly motivating stuff. :P 

Novody showed up at any of my doorsteps ... you can choose 4 delivery points

• 4 weeks later...

Omg.. So, with a laptop and tablet, late nights, a whole day yesterday, and finally I finish the last two Deprivation chapters today. I never falling so far behind again.. As always JAR, brilliant. Whether I was scratching my head, horrified, sad or finding humor, I enjoyed every last word.. Now, I'm caught up.. Off to show my appreciation with 'likes'.. 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, Gavin25 said:

@JohnAR Question: Did you have Colt's Inner Circle be eight people because thats usually how many people are in a squad in the Marines? 

Of course.

Well, actually there were several reasons I got to nine IC members (eight wolves and Colt):

1) The 2+7 (Meta/Alpha + IC) is a common pattern in nature for strength optimization (like fibers).

2) The 8 is double the male archetypes (king, lover, magician, warrior) - ie each of them with intuitive or sensing preferring wolf (Jung) - see the overview of the main characters on the E/I and A/F grid.

3) I love the number of eight: 2^3 (i. e. the perfect cube: You will be assimilated).

4) In total, I needed to get to 12 as the number of perfection for the nanoverse (Colt/Parker + eight wolves + 2 dead wolves + 1 AWOL).

5) I realized that any more made the story confusing. Any less unconvincing.

6) After 7 (excl. Al) + 2 + Colt, I ran out of exciting landscape scents.

7) I had planned to add Hunter originally, but it didn't work - so I got stuck with 8.

8) Of course, it's a reference to the USMC structure ;-).

JAR

PS. I  am working on a Varg prompt as suggested  - brace for impact. It's mean.

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • 5 months later...