LOL All bow down in fear of Sister Sweden!

You mean "bend over?"

Those Loope Alphas! Always need somebody to keep them in check (or what did Seb say ShadlowLands? "They sure love ass.").

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 4

The MetaVerse is coming to a bitter end.

I expect only 3-4 more prompts to be published. If any of my loyal readers would like a particular scene/wolf/book published in one of the remaining prompts, pls message me.

Thanks in advance!

JAR

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

In the words of a Wise old something....

6ByG7Xq.gif

Ku57woM.gif

So all those teases of Merchandise for Meta got me thinking of what else would people want for Meta stuff... Obviously the clothing and jewelry of sort. But one thing comes to mind...

Are You My Meta?

71b7vAhIIYL._SY355_.jpg

Wolf Plushies!

SDCC%2B16%2BExclusive%2BGame%2BOf%2BThrouni_toys_plush_wolf_collection_by_retaru

There should be one for each IC wolf.

• Prime - Golden Fur, Green Eyes
  • Brian - Silver with Blue Eyes
  • CE - Brown with White Face and Brown Eyes
  • Sam - Anthracite in color and Light Brown Eyes
  • Isaac - Ocher fur and Light Brown Eyes
  • Leo - Coppery Red fur and Brown Eyes
  • Al - Shimmering Grey fur and Dark Green Eyes
  • Warren - Bluish Black fur and Blue Eyes
  • Gavin - White fur and Blue Eyes
  • Bradley - Charcoal Grey fur and Blue Eyes
  • Colt - The White Wolf composed of fur that shimmed every color but primarily white. Grey Eyes

But who else would people possibly want? Would they want a Loope Line? So Seb, Jett, Jenna, Arthur, Forest, Mr. Arthur Loope, Flora Loope?

What size should they be? Small Forearm sized and Giant Waist High? Or should there be Giant LIFE SIZED?

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 4

On a musical note here are some lines for a redub of Do You Want To Build A Snowman?

Do you want to be my Meta?
Do you want me chained and caged?
How about a big tattoo with a high and tight
I'll dress just how you want me too
I will be your alpha, these two your betas and the rest enforcers too

• Like 4

So all those teases of Merchandise for Meta got me thinking of what else would people want for Meta stuff... Obviously the clothing and jewelry of sort. But one thing comes to mind...

Are You My Meta?

71b7vAhIIYL._SY355_.jpg

Wolf Plushies!

SDCC%2B16%2BExclusive%2BGame%2BOf%2BThrouni_toys_plush_wolf_collection_by_retaru

There should be one for each IC wolf.

• Prime - Golden Fur, Green Eyes
  • Brian - Silver with Blue Eyes
  • CE - Brown with White Face and Brown Eyes
  • Sam - Anthracite in color and Light Brown Eyes
  • Isaac - Ocher fur and Light Brown Eyes
  • Leo - Coppery Red fur and Brown Eyes
  • Al - Shimmering Grey fur and Dark Green Eyes
  • Warren - Bluish Black fur and Blue Eyes
  • Gavin - White fur and Blue Eyes
  • Bradley - Charcoal Grey fur and Blue Eyes
  • Colt - The White Wolf composed of fur that shimmed every color but primarily white. Grey Eyes

But who else would people possibly want? Would they want a Loope Line? So Seb, Jett, Jenna, Arthur, Forest, Mr. Arthur Loope, Flora Loope?

What size should they be? Small Forearm sized and Giant Waist High? Or should there be Giant LIFE SIZED?

hqdefault.jpg

My youngest suddenly declared she wanted six wolf dogs, five to make up her bed and one for a pillow... Maybe I should get some of those plushies...? 

• Like 2

Today's double episode was satisfying but puzzling (as usual). I got the distinct impression, for example by Brian's fading and the fact that all the women were sprung from Haliburt's desires, that they are all just in Colt's mind. He created them all and they can only exist in his delusion. I can't decide if this is sad or not. I guess you could have much worse company in your mind than the 8 wolves. But the next few weeks will tell us... 

• Like 3

My youngest suddenly declared she wanted six wolf dogs, five to make up her bed and one for a pillow... Maybe I should get some of those plushies...? 

But I thought you had to have 8 to form a proper IC. How is she ever going to chose only 6 of them!

• Like 1

But I thought you had to have 8 to form a proper IC. How is she ever going to chose only 6 of them!

She was probably being modest. To her, more dogs are always better!

In related news, she started off this morning by asking how we now that we are living and not just part of someone's dream... Little Meta child! LOL

• Like 1

Ok so lets look at Fate 15. Since all of this is spoiler filled I will hide it in spoiler tags. It is up to you to decide when you are ready to read and think it over.

So lets EXCLUDE the final lines of Fate 15 about it being a LIE and go from the other big things in these chapters.

• Colt chose his enemy as he chose his army of strength based on the popular pictures of the day. His enemy were Vampires and his army Male Werewolves. So if the boy who would be Fate chooses their Enemy and Army at a very young age then who were the Enemies and Armies of the previous Boys?
  • Hitler's Army were the SS and Enemy was those who broke Germany. He chose wrong and died having nothing he created last in anything other than infamy.
  • Smith founded the mormons making a religion around himself. So the momons were his army and everyone else the enemy. He chose wrong but lived long enough that what he created still lasts today. There is even a wolf pack within the mormons although I don't think he had anything to do with them in the founding.
  • Haliburt back during the trojan war being from India his Army were basically Goddesses and his Enemy was who exactly? It wasn't the vampires although the Trojan war itself greatly hurt them.

Colt claims he created his 10 wolves symbolizing differeng feelings he had at different times. But how could have created them when two were born before him and the rest the same time or after him? To be responsible for creating someone you would think you would have to be alive and actively making choices at the time of someones conception. Or were they each just 'potentials' that he somehow connected with at different points in their lives emotionally and from that point on they were shaped? What about the letter that Prime's father left him saying that a shaman had come to him when Prime was born which led to Prime being kicked out at 18? Colt didn't even exist yet and somehow Prime was connected to him already. But the question here also becomes was that letter real or was it planted? The Owls have been around for 3000 years they know how to plant evidence and forge someones hand writting by now

• Like 4

As far as Enemy goes, I thought that was always the Lord. Every boy born has the potential to build his army and fight the Lord. Many of them didn't succeed, so another boy was needed. 

The connections made over time was some I had thought materialized after Colt was born, so I can't really explain the letter. Colt assembles his army and for that his prefernces need to be known. As each boy is different, it would be impossible to know this beforehand. It seems not even the goddesses know what their boys will choose for an army. Colt has shaped his army to suit his desires as they need that deep love and affection to make it through the battle against evil. The army in turn has shaped Colt too, even if he perhaps doesn't see it all the time. Not physically but emotionally Colt has grown a lot. 

Smith and Hitler failed since they ended up glorifying themselves and useing their army to sing their praises and fight battles for their fame and infamy. Haliburt is perhaps not all good, but he does seem to have a very close relationship with his army, just as Colt has. They very apparently dote on him and love him, when most others only see a slightly repulsive man... 

That said, I very much like the idea of us being connected to people even without having met them. It is perhaps crazy, but sometimes I meet people and just connect in a way that can't be logcally explained. Or it probably can be, but not by me. ;) So a predetermined deeper understanding of each other would make a sort of sense.   

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

After our weekly mindfucks (who exists, what is real, are there any wolves at all, how many time can a person wake up...?), I found this. A fitting message to our dearest tormentor... I mean author!

Brought to you by the Metaddicts:

post-22891-0-11873900-1485710336_thumb.jpg

Edited by Puppilull
  • Like 3