Happy Birthday Never Surrender

• Site Administrator

:wizard:  :wizard: :wizard: Happy Birthday!  It sounds like you had a great day!  Congrats on the car! :wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard:  

• Like 1

:read: :read: :read: HAPPY BIRTHDAY< Never Surrender :read: :read: :read:

:wizard:

• Like 1

HAPPY   BIRTHDAY

NEVER!!!!

You got a car!!!! That's an awesome gift! Glad you had a great day and congrats on turning the big 2 1.           :)    :worship:     :wizard:     :2thumbs:     :gikkle:     :D    :hug:

Edited by Lisa
  • Like 1

LIke every one else on this page, I am here to wish you the best on this the 7,670 th day of your life. Yes, it is just another day, but western society says, this is a big one, the age of majority (do you feel any different?). Now, I looked at a whole bunch of 21 B & just B day videos for you and wasn't impressed. So instead the following is my birthday wish to you and a video I hope you like. 

:wizard: x 20 +  :wizard: 1 = Never Surrender = :wizard:  x 20 + :wizard: 1   

Happy 21st Birthday

Sandrewn

note:
1.That number included 5 leap years.
2. Cross car off your wish list.
  • Like 2