Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out our FAQ guide to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read Write Socialize

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Photo

C J By Carlos Hazday - Series Discussion

growing up urban travel adult teen gay

• Please log in to reply
2086 replies to this topic

Carlos Hazday

Inked Biker

• Author: Promising Author
  • 1,968 posts
  • Sexuality:Gay

Posted June 17, 2015 - 05:02 AM

Welcome to the discussion forum for CJ’s series.

All things CJ are fair game, I simply ask you be respectful of others.

I will actively participate in the discussion. Ask questions, speculate about what’s coming, or bitch about what happened.

The links below will take you to the series on Gay Authors and to photo albums on Facebook.

We’re now open for business!

CJ: Stories

CJ: T-shirts

CJ: Locations

You can't take yourself too seriously. Drink a beer, make some love, smoke a joint. Whatever gets you through.
The important thing is that you live your life with no regrets, and have a kick ass time along the way.
-Bruce Springsteen

Kitt

Lead Mare

• Editor: Editor
  • 3,164 posts
  • Sexuality:Ask Me

Posted June 17, 2015 - 08:25 AM

I'm looking forward to the start of posting!

Daddydavek

Avid reader and GA Fan

• Author: Author
  • 2,019 posts
  • Sexuality:Ask Me

Posted June 17, 2015 - 08:50 AM

Just wondering how you are going to work in the "evil" little French waif Chlochette and her sinister companion Valkyrie into the story?

Daddy Dave K

Check out my story page: https://www.gayautho...ek/?tab=stories

dughlas

Just me

• 2,769 posts

Posted June 17, 2015 - 09:48 AM

Looking forward to the next stage of the story ... left us with a bit of turmoil at Summer's end.

dughlas

Carlos Hazday

Inked Biker

• 1,968 posts

Posted June 17, 2015 - 11:20 AM

I'm looking forward to the start of posting!

First comment in the new forum, Kitt. Guess I know who'll be the first one reading the story after Mann does his magic!

You can't take yourself too seriously. Drink a beer, make some love, smoke a joint. Whatever gets you through.
The important thing is that you live your life with no regrets, and have a kick ass time along the way.
-Bruce Springsteen

Carlos Hazday

Inked Biker

• 1,968 posts

Posted June 17, 2015 - 11:25 AM

Just wondering how you are going to work in the "evil" little French waif Chlochette and her sinister companion Valkyrie into the story?

Been thinking about it. Thought I'd make Clochette the purse snatcher who shot Potus, but I've already written about who it was so can't do it. Have one idea in mind I gotta chew over, I mean, how hard can it be to write about a fairy named Clochette in a gay novel :rofl:

For the other one, I may have to go listen to Wagner for inspiration. Maybe something with helicopters playing loud music as they fly over napalm destroyed rain forests?

Looking forward to the next stage of the story ... left us with a bit of turmoil at Summer's end.

What do you mean turmoil. Just a couple of unresolved tiny little issues. I gave you a nice double wedding in the previous chapter, couldn't have it all be sugar and spice! :D

-Bruce Springsteen

Bucket1

Hungry Bird

• Members
  • 3,116 posts

Posted June 18, 2015 - 01:58 AM

Unresolved tiny little issues  :rolleyes:

The master of understatement  :P

Carlos Hazday

Inked Biker

• 1,968 posts

Posted June 18, 2015 - 04:58 AM

Wow! Does that mean I'm no longer in the bloody author category? ;)

-Bruce Springsteen

dughlas

Just me

• 2,769 posts

Posted June 18, 2015 - 05:10 AM

Nah, you're still a bloody author, just displaying additional ability.

dughlas

Carlos Hazday

Inked Biker

• 1,968 posts

Posted June 18, 2015 - 05:39 AM

Nah, you're still a bloody author, just displaying additional ability.

If you've read some of my prompt responses, you know I like some twists at the end and maybe a little surprise. I'm pretty sure the end of Summer was surprising for most people. That chapter and the wedding one were originally together, Mann convinced me to separate them and I think that worked out for the best.

-Bruce Springsteen

clochette

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 375 posts
  • Sexuality:Straight

Posted June 18, 2015 - 07:23 AM

Been thinking about it. Thought I'd make Clochette the purse snatcher who shot Potus, but I've already written about who it was so can't do it. Have one idea in mind I gotta chew over, I mean, how hard can it be to write about a fairy named Clochette in a gay novel :rofl:

OMG I hadn't seen that! :blink:

I have absolutly no idea what you guys are talking about -_- , I'm really nice  0:)  :yes:

But I'm so excited and impatience for Autumn to start  :D cause seriously Carlos leaving us with so many cliffhangers for so long was mean, realy, really mean, even for you  :P

French Toast - French Fry, any way you want me

Carlos Hazday

Inked Biker

• 1,968 posts

Posted June 18, 2015 - 07:57 AM

OMG I hadn't seen that! :blink:

I have absolutly no idea what you guys are talking about -_- , I'm really nice  0:)  :yes:

But I'm so excited and impatience for Autumn to start  :D cause seriously Carlos leaving us with so many cliffhangers for so long was mean, realy, really mean, even for you  :P

Cliffhangers? What are those? Did I end up Summer with one of them?

Anyway, I've been thinking about it and I have a character ready for an appearance in Autumn. Haven't figured out the details of how the nefarious Mademoiselle Clochette will interact with our poor, innocent, defenseless CJ yet. But I'm working on it! :D

-Bruce Springsteen

clochette

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted June 18, 2015 - 08:29 AM

Cliffhangers? What are those? Did I end up Summer with one of them?

Anyway, I've been thinking about it and I have a character ready for an appearance in Autumn. Haven't figured out the details of how the nefarious Mademoiselle Clochette will interact with our poor, innocent, defenseless CJ yet. But I'm working on it! :D

Innocent CJ? :whistle:   Defenseless CJ?  :rofl: (I did judo when I was young, I might still be able to kick his cute little ass  :gikkle: )

My translator says nefarious is a synonymous of sweet, nice, adorable, all I am  :P

Carlos Hazday

Inked Biker

• 1,968 posts

Posted June 18, 2015 - 08:52 AM

Innocent CJ? :whistle:   Defenseless CJ?  :rofl: (I did judo when I was young, I might still be able to kick his cute little ass  :gikkle: )

My translator says nefarious is a synonymous of sweet, nice, adorable, all I am  :P

I love your translator! Wish i knew enough French to say the word in your language but I've forgotten most of what i learned in school. I think the last time I used French was in Montreal 15 years ago, at a Vietnamese restaurant!

Before that it was in Israel in 1996. That i remember because I was lost, asked someone for directions, and the guy was an Algerian Jew. He spoke French and Hebrew so I tried to make myself understood throwing in a word in Spanish when I couldn't remember the French one :rofl:

-Bruce Springsteen

clochette

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted June 18, 2015 - 09:00 AM

I love your translator! Wish i knew enough French to say the word in your language but I've forgotten most of what i learned in school. I think the last time I used French was in Montreal 15 years ago, at a Vietnamese restaurant!

Before that it was in Israel in 1996. That i remember because I was lost, asked someone for directions, and the guy was an Algerian Jew. He spoke French and Hebrew so I tried to make myself understood throwing in a word in Spanish when I couldn't remember the French one :rofl:

An American using French in a Vietnamese restaurant in Québec  :rofl:

I remember the first time I went to Spain, I think I spoke with my hands as much as in Spanish  :facepalm:

Carlos Hazday

Inked Biker

• 1,968 posts

Posted June 18, 2015 - 09:27 AM

An American using French in a Vietnamese restaurant in Québec  :rofl:

I remember the first time I went to Spain, I think I spoke with my hands as much as in Spanish  :facepalm:

A Cuban-American! I was born in Cienfuegos, Cuba

-Bruce Springsteen

clochette

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted June 18, 2015 - 09:49 AM

A Cuban-American! I was born in Cienfuegos, Cuba

Oh, sorry Mister Cuban-American **bows in front of Carlos**  :worship: 

Defiance19

International Spy

• 2,271 posts

Posted June 18, 2015 - 09:54 PM

My thoughts exactly.... Still, I can't wait.

Carlos Hazday

Inked Biker

• 1,968 posts

Posted June 19, 2015 - 06:46 AM

My thoughts exactly.... Still, I can't wait.

I've decided if there were any sort of small cliffies at the end of 'Summer', they were the fault of the editor. I mean, he could have told me to correct them, right? :rolleyes:

Twelve days and I'll start working on resolving them!

-Bruce Springsteen

Bucket1

Hungry Bird

• Members
  • 3,116 posts

Posted June 19, 2015 - 07:02 AM

Oh, sorry Mister Cuban-American **bows in front of Carlos**  :worship: 

You are female so you should be safe but the last guy that bowed in front of Carlos, well  :X  :X  :X  :X  :X

I've decided if there were any sort of small cliffies at the end of 'Summer', they were the fault of the editor. I mean, he could have told me to correct them, right? :rolleyes:

Twelve days and I'll start working on resolving them!

:lol: Any faults are the responsibility of the editor but the good bits are all yours?  :rolleyes:

Carlos Hazday

Inked Biker

• 1,968 posts

Posted June 19, 2015 - 07:02 AM

You are female so you should be safe but the last guy that bowed in front of Carlos, well  :X  :X  :X  :X  :X

The problem was he wasn't bowing to me, he was facing in the other direction! :huh:

-Bruce Springsteen

Bucket1

Hungry Bird

• Members
  • 3,116 posts

Posted June 19, 2015 - 07:03 AM

The problem was he wasn't bowing to me, he was facing in the other direction! :huh:

You would see that as a gold plated invitation  :P

Carlos Hazday

Inked Biker

• 1,968 posts

Posted June 19, 2015 - 07:04 AM

You would see that as a gold plated invitation  :P

:rofl:

And I humply offer my thanks, but I ain't bowing!

-Bruce Springsteen

Bucket1

Hungry Bird

• Members
  • 3,116 posts

Posted June 19, 2015 - 07:10 AM

Hmmmm Carlos' special offering - never heard it called that before  :P

Carlos Hazday

Inked Biker

• 1,968 posts

Posted June 19, 2015 - 07:26 AM

So last night, Mann returned a chapter to me after his first run through it. That man is a saint! He's so damn patient with me.

I've corrected all the errors he found so far and revised a few small sections. It'll be back to him later today and hopefully Chapter 4 will be done in a few days. He's been extremely busy and I wasn't sure if I'd feel comfortable publishin on a weekly basis, I'd hate to miss a weekly post. Feeling better about the inventory of completed chapters, y'all can expect at least a chapter a week starting on July 1.

D Day minus 12

-Bruce Springsteen

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: growing up, urban, travel, adult, teen, gay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users