Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

1 hour ago, Carlos Hazday said:

ooops, I may have published chapter 25 a bit early... oh well: Stuff Happens.

See if you can figure out who this belongs to...

19260550_844146522418329_331226698777742

I'm thinking this would be an evil way to give CJ a motorcycle for graduation.

• Like 2
Just now, Carlos Hazday said:

I wouldn't mind riding around Washington and the Virginia or Maryland countryside on it.

But wouldn't that put you in the bitch seat? Don't think CJ would let some ancient biker be in control.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dughlas said:

But wouldn't that put you in the bitch seat? Don't think CJ would let some ancient biker be in control.

CJ would have to learn Daddy has the final say. Either that or I'll kill him off and appropriate Defiant, Lola, Hunter, and of course Ozzie!

• Like 3
Just now, Carlos Hazday said:

CJ would have to learn Daddy has the final say. Either that or I'll kill him off and appropriate Defiant, Lola, Hunter, and of course Ozzie!

You're an evil bloody author ...

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Nice team photo :)

You all seem to have clear views on your favourites. I think I need to work my way through the team, just to be fair to all.

And afterwards, we'll have to staff the casting couch to decide which actors get to play the team characters! We may be exhausted when we're done!

• Like 1

In case anyone's looking for an excuse to travel...

The Beaver Bowl is Muddy York RFC’s annual tournament played over Labour Day Weekend in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

In 2017, the tournament will be held in Montreal, where the local team is Armada RFC.

Armada RFC

IMG_1705-237x300-237x300.jpg

With the 375th anniversary of the city, the 150th of Canada and the first Canada pride, this tournament will be another occasion to celebrate!

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator
1 minute ago, Carlos Hazday said:

I want to adopt him but Cesar and Brett won't let go!

Well, can you blame them? 

Besides, being the favourite uncle is much better. You can spoil him rotten, and then send him home for the rents to deal with.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Oh, and as for the Beaver Bowl? I saw Toronto and got all excited - not far, no sirree - then I read the rest of it... Montreal may be only eight hours away by car, but Toronto is sooo much closer. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Well, can you blame them? 

Besides, being the favourite uncle is much better. You can spoil him rotten, and then send him home for the rents to deal with.

Story of my life!

2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Oh, and as for the Beaver Bowl? I saw Toronto and got all excited - not far, no sirree - then I read the rest of it... Montreal may be only eight hours away by car, but Toronto is sooo much closer. 

I think it's in Montreal this year because of the big founding celebration but it looks as if it's usually held in Toronto. Maybe next year?

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Story of my life!

I think it's in Montreal this year because of the big founding celebration but it looks as if it's usually held in Toronto. Maybe next year?

Story of my life too, so you and I are in good company. :) 

Probably so. I guess I should ask Mr. Google to be sure.

2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Story of my life too, so you and I are in good company. :) 

Probably so. I guess I should ask Mr. Google to be sure.

I took the info from a Facebook post by the Washington Scandals. I do know the Beaver Bowl is organized by Toronto Muddy York Rugby Football Club

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

Papi Carlos, I think this has been my favorite book of the series. Just seeing the personal growth of the characters. How can anyone resist your writing or charm Sir?

Cough, kiss ass, cough. :P

Thanks, JP. I think this book was better written. I received some suggestions for improving my writing when I was promoted and I tried to keep those in mind while writing Walls. This book was more about CJ and his peers than previous ones which featured the Elite a lot more. It was time to pass the baton.I tried to show CJ acting on what he'd learned from the older men and I guess it worked. He's not done growing and learning, though.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Cough, kiss ass, cough. :P

Thanks, JP. I think this book was better written. I received some suggestions for improving my writing when I was promoted and I tried to keep those in mind while writing Walls. This book was more about CJ and his peers than previous ones which featured the Elite a lot more. It was time to pass the baton.I tried to show CJ acting on what he'd learned from the older men and I guess it worked. He's not done growing and learning, though.

It shows! What was that Sir? You want me to kiss your ass Sir! Well I can't be a disobedient boy... now can I.

• Like 1