Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

7 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I think I like then better with more chrome, maybe I'm just a traditionalist 

Mine has lots of chrome but that's something most older riders prefer. The younger set tents to be less traditional. This is a take on bobbers, chopped up bikes reated by bikers who customize and try to pare down the decorative trinkets.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

With that tire pattern and no front fender, riding through sloppy wet streets without foul weather gear would be a disaster....

You get wet no matter what. I've been soaked, particularly my boots and pant legs, even though I have a fender and windshield. The solution's a good rain suit. I remember driving through a deluge in Arkansas and being perfectly dry when I arrived in Tulsa, Oklahoma. With this bike, CJ will need a full-face helmet when riding highways--even if they're not required by law. The wind's a pain when you hit higher speeds. And if it's raining, those little water drops hurt like a bitch when you're riding.

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Very corporate, very TV friendly, such a pollie 

And in Washington, everyone would recognize it's a Georgetown University tie. CJ's showing off, letting the world know he's been accepted into an elite institution. Bloody budding politician is what Owen called him.

• Like 5

You are the awesomest...lol.. Go team Carlos, you all rock too!! 

On June 15, 2017 at 8:43 AM, Carlos Hazday said:

First you hate me and then you say I rock... hormonal again? :D

:P And you didn't need to hide after the epilogue.. I was expecting a hard hit..

On June 15, 2017 at 2:43 PM, Carlos Hazday said:

One more look at Hunter.

19105525_844364849063163_762728331807311

I could get my legs wrapped around that.. Nice! 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

You are the awesomest...lol.. Go team Carlos, you all rock too!! 

:P And you didn't need to hide after the epilogue.. I was expecting a hard hit..

I could get my legs wrapped around that.. Nice! 

You're part of the team, Def. Tao Uptown and the snow travel ban made sense thanks to you!

Maybe CJ will ride it up to NYC one day and you can wrap your legs around him Hunter.

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 3
  • Site Moderator
Just now, Bucket1 said:

I have started the Epilogue three times and somehow find something else to do before I finish the third paragraph. I don't want it to end :(

Must be brave, wish me luck...

Good luck, B. :hug: 

Think of it this way. Walls may be at an end, but Georgetown has yet to begin. Trust me when I say, it is something to look forward to.;)

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

I have started the Epilogue three times and somehow find something else to do before I finish the third paragraph. I don't want it to end :(

Good luck B! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

@Carlos Hazday It was my lucky day when you invited me to join the team as your beta at the start of Travels. I have enjoyed myself from day one, and consider it a privilege and an honour that you thought enough of me to bring me aboard.

You have crafted an amazing series of books in CJ. Well done, my friend, well done... :) 

Just you wait until I start cracking the whip! :D

I'm sure you noticed I told someone I'm writing a scene in 2017 already. My how time flies when you're having fun.

• Like 5
39 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Does that mean you don't want me to send you chapter 9 of Georgetown? You know, the one that's set in Oz. Do I need to recruit a new Aussie to tell me if I screwe things up?

• Like 4
Just now, Carlos Hazday said:

Does that mean you don't want me to send you chapter 9 of Georgetown? You know, the one that's set in Oz. Do I need to recruit a new Aussie to tell me if I screwe things up?

I will always tell you if you screw things up :P

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
Just now, Carlos Hazday said:

Just you wait until I start cracking the whip! :D

I'm sure you noticed I told someone I'm writing a scene in 2017 already. My how time flies when you're having fun.

You don't scare me... :P 

It does indeed. 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Good luck, B. :hug: 

Think of it this way. Walls may be at an end, but Georgetown has yet to begin. Trust me when I say, it is something to look forward to.;)

And it's getting better. I'm adding a big scene to the chapter you have right now. CJ meets Matt Tetrefine at a bar in Philadelphia!

• Like 4

I often listen to music while writing. Now and then I pick a couple of songs which relate to whatever I'm working on and listen to them repeatedly. When writing the scene where Chipper and Thiago sang during the ski trip, Sinatra, Connick, and Buble were constantly on.

This week I've been playing two songs over and over.

The first one's Whatever it Takes by Imagine Dragons. A new song and I already posted a link to it on the Song of the Moment thread. The other one's almost 10 years old: Snow Patrol's Just Say Yes.

Here are both of them:

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

I often listen to music while writing. Now and then I pick a couple of songs which relate to whatever I'm working on and listen to them repeatedly. When writing the scene where Chipper and Thiago sang during the ski trip, Sinatra, Connick, and Buble were constantly on.

This week I've been playing two songs over and over.

The first one's Whatever it Takes by Imagine Dragons. A new song and I already posted a link to it on the Song of the Moment thread. The other one's almost 10 years old: Snow Patrol's Just Say Yes.

Here are both of them:

Imagine Dragons song has been on repeat. Love it!

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

I have four of the new album's songs already. Whatever it Takes and Thunder have been on repeat a lot! :D

I connect to them, because the music is real. It's easy for a blind person to pick up on tone, truth, deception. He feels what he sings!

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

I connect to them, because the music is real. It's easy for a blind person to pick up on tone, truth, deception. He feels what he sings!

Dan Reynolds was just honored by the Trevor Project for his support of GLBT youth. Not bad for a straight guy who grew up as a Mormon. Imagine Dragons rock! I saw them in concert two years ago and I'm hoping to see them again this year.

• Like 3