Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

• Site Moderator
7 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@spikey582

Sometimes, bad things happen to good people... I'm not talking about the boating accident.

Darn it, that's who I thought you were talking about. Giving it some thought, I believer I know who one of the individuals is you are referring to, but as for the other one, I don't even want to think about it...

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Darn it, that's who I thought you were talking about. Giving it some thought, I believer I know who one of the individuals is you are referring to, but as for the other one, I don't even want to think about it...

Reader dear, you're not filling me with warm fuzzies here...

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
12 minutes ago, spikey582 said:

Reader dear, you're not filling me with warm fuzzies here...

Sorry Spikey. The warm fuzzy Fairy Queen has left the building....

• Like 2

I know I promised not to tell but Spikey needs to know...

CJ and Cesar are "tragically killed" after it is revealed that Cesar is actually a gangland accountant who has turned states evidence. Locked in the witness protection program, we never see them again. Heart-broken Owen returns to Oz to grow grapes and Harley keeps Cap warm at night after promising CJ he would always look after his dear old dad.

• Like 4

Y'all might find this Washington Post article about a Georgetown University student interesting. It might give you a better idea of the type of institution CJ attends.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/giving-up-wasnt-an-option-how-one-man-beat-the-odds-to-graduate-from-college/2017/07/25/3495b6b2-6e4d-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html

• Like 3
On 30 July 2017 at 5:48 PM, Carlos Hazday said:

@Bucket1 You forgot to tell @spikey582 about CJ being kidnapped and sexually used by one of the Mafia families pissed off at his dad! I would say abused but I hear the kid enjoyed it.

I heard that they sent him back as he totally exhausted everyone - first sexually and then with all this endless talk about the architecture of the hideout

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Y'all might find this Washington Post article about a Georgetown University student interesting. It might give you a better idea of the type of institution CJ attends.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/giving-up-wasnt-an-option-how-one-man-beat-the-odds-to-graduate-from-college/2017/07/25/3495b6b2-6e4d-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html

Very good story.. That kid should be so proud, he is a fine example.

• Like 4

@Daddydavek

I try to mix it up while maintaining the focus on the story itself. And now and then I like sharing articles or pictures which end up inspiring parts of the story or provide general background on understanding the characters, locations, or situations. The article I posted this morning tells us a bit about what DC public schools and Georgetown University are like. WALLS is a magnet school (charter school for my purposes) and attracts the academic cream of the crop but other schools in the area suffer from the same problems so many public schools do.

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 5
  • Site Moderator
2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I heard that they sent him back as he totally exhausted everyone - first sexually and then with all this endless talk about the architecture of the hideout

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:          ..... :worship:

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

If you're ever stuck for ideas @Carlos Hazday, B's your man...just sayin' ;)

• Like 3
Just now, Reader1810 said:

If you're ever stuck for ideas @Carlos Hazday, B's your man...just sayin' ;)

I'd have to write alternate chapters not suitable for GA!

Anyway, I did think about CJ being kidnapped at one point but discarded the idea as too cliche. Too many damn stories about wealthy kids use it.

Off to lunch. I'm hungry.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
Just now, Carlos Hazday said:

I'd have to write alternate chapters not suitable for GA!

Anyway, I did think about CJ being kidnapped at one point but discarded the idea as too cliche. Too many damn stories about wealthy kids use it.

Off to lunch. I'm hungry.

Enjoy, your lunch. Just had mine, so now it's GA time for a bit. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, dughlas said:

Maybe CJ & Owen could kidnap some poor young thing and have their way with him. Then use CJ's wealth and connections to get off scot free.

Keep the ideas coming! :D

On a serious note, I'd love to hear where readers would like the story to go. I'll warn you I know how it ends and some of the stops along the way. But I'm open to addressing something if it sounds interesting enough.

Anybody you'd like me to kill? Anyone you want to see having sex? Who's having a baby?

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 2

Powerful scene. Having the Elite and the Squad both band together to work through says a lot for the love that binds these guys.

(Pssst, next time you are having withdraw and want to post a bit for feedback, let your editor look first! Typos!  :fight:)

Edited by Kitt
  • Like 4

That's a great piece and i can see a few arguments coming about guns.

It was a foul act that affected the world and was decried in many places. Signs of support for the gay community was shown all over including my home city of Perth, Western Australia, where the local council lit up their council chamber building with the Pride colours.

From a personal perspective, I can't figure how someone could hate themselves so much that they would cause so much pain and damage to end their life. Just insane.

I like how the groups came together to support each other with no consideration of right or wrong, just the need to be together.

I'm looking forward to reading more.

• Like 4

@Peter from Perth

Thanks, mate. There's a subsequent small scene which does involve attitudes towards guns but I'm not telling what happens. Tragedy can bring people together in their grief and we see it here with the Elite and the Squad rallying around each other to offer comfort and support. Although the focus of the story had tilted towards the younger set, the original group's very much around. As time goes on, the age difference between the groups becomes less significant nd their interactions are of a more mature level.

Georgetown is split into four sections. The first one, Roar, revisits some of the time period covered in Walls with new content. The Pulse massacre took place the weekend before CJ's graduation from Walls but I waited until now to deal with it. I didn't want to mar the festivities with sadness before.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and telling us about Perth's reaction.

• Like 4