Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

• Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

LMAO

I can't recall what chapter that was in so unsure if 1810 has read it yet. I'm so out of my ususal 'awareness zone' when it comes to CJ's story. I do know the chapter I'm working on today takes place in June 2018, anything else I'm confused about :D

Nope, haven't got there yet. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

LMAO

I can't recall what chapter that was in so unsure if 1810 has read it yet. I'm so out of my ususal 'awareness zone' when it comes to CJ's story. I do know the chapter I'm working on today takes place in June 2018, anything else I'm confused about :D

I'll take pics before the crazy starts. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Nope, haven't got there yet. 

I know it's written so waiting for you whenever you're ready. You may be surprised with how much some of the chapters are changing after your initial beta reading. While Charlottesville led to Hunting Season, I'm incorporating a reference or two to Irma within the main story.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
Just now, Carlos Hazday said:

I know it's written so waiting for you whenever you're ready. You may be surprised with how much some of the chapters are changing after your initial beta reading. While Charlottesville led to Hunting Season, I'm incorporating a reference or two to Irma within the main story.

Now that I'm back home - and a bit more organized than I was last Saturday - I should be able to send you my chapter notes today or tomorrow.  

Also, I'm ready to "plow through them" so to speak, so I'll probably be bugging you for chapters this week. 

• Like 3
Just now, Reader1810 said:

Now that I'm back home - and a bit more organized than I was last Saturday - I should be able to send you my chapter notes today or tomorrow.  

Also, I'm ready to "plow through them" so to speak, so I'll probably be bugging you for chapters this week. 

Mann promised to get chapter one back to me this weekend. It'll be only the first time around but we're on our way! Posting could begin before the end of the year!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Life's slowly getting back to normal. Biggest sign of it is my team's back at work and editing of Georgetown has begun. A few more weeks and you can start planning for Harley to steal Cap away from Cesar again. Kinda weird I'm writing 2018 events but 2016 ones are being edited. I better not screw up dates!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

I don’t know why someone would ask this. Then they would bitch when ending too quickly.

Finished the initial draft of Georgetown's 20th chapter this morning and started fleshing out the outline for the next section. The book will be split into four distinct sections; the first one has seven chapters and will begin publishing on Friday, November 3, 2017. We'll take a break over Christmas/New Year's and resume on the first Friday in Janury 2018 with part 2.

I'm so excited to share the new stuff with you guys and can't wait to hear what y'all think!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Finished the initial draft of Georgetown's 20th chapter this morning and started fleshing out the outline for the next section. The book will be split into four distinct sections; the first one has seven chapters and will begin publishing on Friday, November 3, 2017. We'll take a break over Christmas/New Year's and resume on the first Friday in Janury 2018 with part 2.

I'm so excited to share the new stuff with you guys and can't wait to hear what y'all think!

Looking forward to the ride Papi Carlos. ☺️

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Circles Nov. 3rd on multiple calendars...tells Alexa.. backs up with iphone alarm.

Got it covered! Can’t wait! 😆

• Like 3
1 minute ago, BlindAmbition said:

Counting down the days... Just 25 more days!!!

Chapter 1 of Georgetown: Roar is now loaded and set to publish on November 3, 2017. Over the next few days I'll be uploading subsequent chapters. There will be no interruptions or delays if I have anything to say about it.

• Love 3