Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

Knowing how fond CJ is if architecture, I’d suggest Barcelona (Gaudí’s work and other impressive buildings) and Valencia with the whole Calatrava complex called “City of Sciences and Arts”. But I’m being very partial. 

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, JACC said:

Knowing how fond CJ is if architecture, I’d suggest Barcelona (Gaudí’s work and other impressive buildings) and Valencia with the whole Calatrava complex called “City of Sciences and Arts”. But I’m being very partial. 

We know he's a fan of Calatrava's work...

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

We know he's a fan of Calatrava's work...

The architecture is partly the reason I suggested Spain....the other reason is that he is reasonably fluent in Spanish.  And as someone else said, the whole Iberian peninsula is just so cool.  

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Pleased to see CJ returning in Georgetown. Will it be posted on Friday as per usual.

Yes, sir! The first 5 chapters of this book are already posted on GA and will go live weekly at the same time every Friday.

• Like 3
Just now, dughlas said:

No. I don't see the chapter posting. I's bein' patient.

It's up. I didn't get a note either, and should have since I follow Carlos himself.  Damn little Gremlins!

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

the story shows up on the list but not the chapter.

Hi, Carlos. Butting in, I know, but I've had the same publishing problem as you're having. The prologue and chapter 1 show as having been published on the 15th of October, but the story as a whole only went live today. So, no chapter notifications. When it's happened to me, I'd remembered to post-date the story but not the chapter. You must do both, separately.  :/

Love the dedication.  Right, I'm going away again.  ;)

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, northie said:

Hi, Carlos. Butting in, I know, but I've had the same publishing problem as you're having. The prologue and chapter 1 show as having been published on the 15th of October, but the story as a whole only went live today. So, no chapter notifications. When it's happened to me, I'd remembered to post-date the story but not the chapter. You must do both, separately.  :/

Love the dedication.  Right, I'm going away again.  ;)

Thanks!

As for the posting, too late to check now but I'm pretty sure both the story and the chapter were set to publish this morning. Heck, there's a bunch more chapters already posted which I can see. They have the clock face icon next to them indicating a future publishing date. Oh well, it's up and hopefully readers will notice. I'm going to post a status update just in case.

• Like 3

@Parker Owens

I'm replying here since the other thread seems to be going off-topic and I don't want to get blamed! LOL

In case you don't remember, Chipper's at the University of Miami beginning in the fall of 2016. I'm sure we can come up with something involving him if you like how I introduced your boys into my story.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@Parker Owens

I'm replying here since the other thread seems to be going off-topic and I don't want to get blamed! LOL

In case you don't remember, Chipper's at the University of Miami beginning in the fall of 2016. I'm sure we can come up with something involving him if you like how I introduced your boys into my story.

Would love to see you come up with something involving Chipper, even if it’s just a short chapter/story alongside CJ 😀

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Would love to see you come up with something involving Chipper, even if it’s just a short chapter/story alongside CJ 😀

Chris, the possibility of spin-off stories involving some of the characters is there. Particularly as the kids age and no longer spend every day together. Unfortunately, my OCD wants me to finish up this series before I start branching out.

Heck I have a couple of Tony and Colt stories, part of the Chelsea Tales series outlined but haven't tackled those yet. since those two have their own 'show' even though they're integral to the CJ series, I may deal with them first and then try Ritchie, Chipper, Harley, Thiago, Brad, or Patrick.

• Like 2
  • Love 1