Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

Happy 20th b'day, Chipper.

And happy Veterans/Remembrance Day to all the former military people populating the series. Thank you for your service!

Although he'll never read this, a shout out to my buddy USMC Sargent Joey Chips. Love you, brother.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

After last night's drubbing of the Irish by the Hurricanes, I don't even mind this morning's headache. But I may need a few short naps during the day. Recovery takes longer these days. :D

I just saw your status update. Love the looks the “convict” is getting from the couple on the left. lol

Congrats to the Canes. As for you young man? You get a pass for the next couple of days. Give yourself some time to savour the win...

• Like 2

@Reader1810

I planned on parking my butt in front of the TV and getting up only to use the bathroom and hit the fridge. Instead, I'm in the study in front of the computer. Woke up inspired and have been working on a little dinner-party scene already. The voices screamed loud enough I had to write.

• Love 2
  • Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@Reader1810

I planned on parking my butt in front of the TV and getting up only to use the bathroom and hit the fridge. Instead, I'm in the study in front of the computer. Woke up inspired and have been working on a little dinner-party scene already. The voices screamed loud enough I had to write.

You won’t hear me complaining that you have to work while I lounge about...oh wait, I have chapter notes to polish and pass your way, don’t I? Between those noisy youngsters and myself, you’ll be in that study for awhile....

Lucky for you, I need coffee and breakfast, so see you later! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
7 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@Reader1810

If you cut a hole in the chair and moved the fridge, you wouldn't have to move at all.  :P

• Haha 3

While writing Georgetown, the story crossed from the past tot he future. I now find myself revising certain chapters to account for current events. It's usually a small pain in the butt but not this week. I get to write about CJ, Owen, and Chipper reacting to the University of Miami beating the bejeezus out of Notre Dame Saturday night. I can deal with this type of problem! :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Kids like Keaton are why CJ spends so much time speaking out against and fighting bullies... Bullies deserve to suffer a slow, painful death. (prideofgypsies= Jason Momoa = Aquaman in Justice League)

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A little something to tide us over until Georgetown: Over The Rainbow begins posting.

I hope I did The Boss justice when describing his appearance.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/see-bruce-springsteen-perform-rip-trump-at-clinton-rally-w449082

EDIT-

I'm such a sap. Watched the clip for the first time since right after the election and I teared up again. That man can WRITE. IMO, he's the poet laureate of my generation. A long walk home indeed.

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Moderator
14 hours ago, Defiance19 said:

It’s international Kiss a Ginger Day, today. Sean is okay...barely.. 💋💋

No, no, no Def. Ginger hair is not hair on fire. No need to put it out. :P 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator
30 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

If Sean's not available, there's always Brad. And he's terminally straight. :2thumbs:

@Reader1810 Def keeps trying to blow out Sean, isn't she?

Brad, yes, good thought there, Carlos. 

As for Sean? I’d say, Def has it bad for him.  I don’t see her letting go of her obsession crush anytime soon. Do you? 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

Brad, yes, good thought there, Carlos. 

As for Sean? I’d say, Def has it bad for him.  I don’t see her letting go of her obsession crush anytime soon. Do you? 

😝😘

33 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Is it February yet? Withdrawal is setting in...

My calendar says so...😶

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This forum thread seems to be dying a slow death. Before we bury it, and in case there's anybody out there paying attention, I'd like to post a reminder.

CJ & COMPANY RETURN TO GAY AUTHORS A WEEK FROM TODAY

That will be all...   :P

• Like 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Carlos Hazday said:

First four chapters have been uploaded, waiting on final edits for the final chapters. There will be no delays in posting.

The hard work you and your team do is greatly appreciated and we can almost wait patiently.

• Love 3