Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

13 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

I need CJ and his credit card. So far this morning I've booked three different hotels and paid for new brakes on the Jeep. My Amex is melting!

Oh, the smell of black plastic... LOL!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

Oh, the smell of black plastic... LOL!

Mine's definitely not black!

They keep telling me I'm pre-approved for the platinum one and I keep ignoring the offers. Who needs to pay over 500 a year in membership fees? I'll keep my gold card.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Mine's definitely not black!

They keep telling me I'm pre-approved for the platinum one and I keep ignoring the offers. Who needs to pay over 500 a year in membership fees? I'll keep my gold card.

When they raised from $300 is when I lowered to gold. This was years ago. I get great perks with my Sapphire.

• Like 2

In the last two chapters of the current book I've mentioned collegiate rugby and the Cal Berkley Bears, the team Brett and JP root for. The injured athlete I mentioned is real. The GoFund Me page created in his name has raised over 800 thousand dollars as of today. Here are pictures of Mr. Paylor soon after his accident and a more recent one. The young man will return to college in the fall to continue his education.

29026243_980438792122434_61792692251404528870074_980438798789100_716153131663727

• Like 5
On 3/3/2018 at 11:28 AM, BlindAmbition said:

When they raised from $300 is when I lowered to gold. This was years ago. I get great perks with my Sapphire.

Most of em aren't worth paying for unless you really take advantage of the insurance or perks they offer. 

I've enjoyed the last few chapters, C.   Pre-nups are like wills ... they can offer some peace of mind.  But i understand the kid's indignation about it. But i think Owen would happily sign one. 

• Like 4

@Mikiesboy

Thanks, buddy. Owen's more of the go-with-the-flow type guy, and since we already know he had issues with CJ's wealth early on, he'd probably sign it if approached in the right manner. Parent's aren't perfect and Cesar screwed up big time.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@Mikiesboy

Thanks, buddy. Owen's more of the go-with-the-flow type guy, and since we already know he had issues with CJ's wealth early on, he'd probably sign it if approached in the right manner. Parent's aren't perfect and Cesar screwed up big time.

Cesar is a dad, trying to protect his boy, and I think to some extent Owen as well. They may not all agree, but I cant fault him for doing what he feels is right. Perhaps he could have used less blunt tactics. 

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 5
11 hours ago, Defiance19 said:

You might want to add something to that coffee.  Jus sayin’ 

You weren’t kidding! Danny Sir thankfully wasn’t here this morning to ask why I was crying. Carlos should have added warning... This chapter requires a strong inked biker to comfort after reading.

Edited by BlindAmbition
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
54 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@BlindAmbition

Considering said biker has been home almost all day, and that at home clothing's not allowed, Danny may object to you coming in such close contact with the ink.

LOL! Yeah... a definite no. His ink is only body contact allowed. Sir wouldn’t approve.

Edited by BlindAmbition
  • Like 3
  • Love 1