Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

10 hours ago, dughlas said:

Did he have a certain redhead with him?

Although, we did run into a younger version of Ethan and Sean.  Ethan eyed Carlos all they way up and said hello. Carlos suggested we could split the two and I’d get Red... 😶

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
On 4/20/2018 at 12:59 PM, spikey582 said:

So like @Carlos Hazday, did I miss an announcement or something?  I thought today was CJ Day?

Technical difficulties. Until assured the post-dating system's working properly, I'll be posting each chapter the day it's meant to go live. Starting tomorrow.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Who is Jamie?

Sorry. Jamie is a woman I went to college with. I stayed with her and her husband while in NYC. Def met them when the four of us spent Sunday together.

EDIT

I use their building and their UES neighborhood as the location for CJ & Owen's place in Manhattan.

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 4
37 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Jamie kept giving me crap for hooking up with a 29-year-old when I was in DC those two days before NYC. I kept telling her she was jealous.

hehe i'm jealous ..

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator
2 hours ago, Defiance19 said:

All that ribbing from Jaime was one of my favorite things.. lol 😝 

Why anyone would choose the angry emoji to ‘like’ your comment is a mystery. Isn’t it Def? :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Site Moderator
11 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Traitor!!!!!!!!!

I've been putting up with that for 40 years! :P

I don’t think Jamie’s done with you yet...how’s about another forty? Hmmm...? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Traitor!!!!!!!!!

I've been putting up with that for 40 years! :P

But..but, you lurves me!!! Lol 

2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I don’t think Jamie’s done with you yet...how’s about another forty? Hmmm...? 

:yes: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

And Def, I have the prettiest bottle of wine sitting on my desk today. I keep looking at it and smiling. Owen will have a review of it at some point LOL

Hopefully, it will cause him to come to Long Island and do a tasting/improve the quality of the grapes. I see a Liston business venture.. hmm.. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Defiance19 said:

Hopefully, it will cause him to come to Long Island and do a tasting/improve the quality of the grapes. I see a Liston business venture.. hmm.. 

Without a prenup, CJ automatically shares Owen's ownership interest in Liston Winery. I've never figured out the percentages and won't since they're not relevant but he now has bragging rights. The final chapters of the new book have some long assed discussions about wine.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

They have these three-wheel bikes which are perfect for old farts. Sort of like how we all started with training wheels.

Not a chance I'm making it to 100! I'm already living on borrowed time. My friend was wearing a Fitbit most of the weekend and we walked between 5 and 6 miles each day. My old knees are still complaining. Damn New Yorkers don't know how to stroll either! It's always rush, rush, rush.

Yes! You either keep up, or move the feck over in NYC. A whole lotta walking.

• Love 4