Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

Sometime in the past week, someone posted a topic for discussion in the Writers' Circle Club. The discussion was about opening lines in stories and chapters and how they could grab a reader's attention. Here's the opening of tomorrow's chapter in Georgetown: As Time Goes By:

“He looks hot in that outfit. I’d fuck ’im."

Did I capture your imagination? Can you guess who uttered it? :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
5 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Sometime in the past week, someone posted a topic for discussion in the Writers' Circle Club. The discussion was about opening lines in stories and chapters and how they could grab a reader's attention. Here's the opening of tomorrow's chapter in Georgetown: As Time Goes By:

“He looks hot in that outfit. I’d fuck ’im."

Did I capture your imagination? Can you guess who uttered it? :P

That sounds like a Chipper thing to say

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

@Reader1810 and @Kitt   you can whisper to me .. if there is cake I'll share with you! :)

Nice try tim, but no... :X is in my contract. 

As for cake? I had absolutely scrumptious carrot cake yesterday, so I’m good. 😁

• Haha 3
25 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@Mikiesboy

Stop trying to bribe my team. Don't make me come up there and punish you.

What do yo think of that as an opening line? I think I'd read a bit more of what followed.

does that mean a spanking, C? 😏

@Reader1810, how about a $20 gift card to your fav cake place???  TELL me please!!  LOL 🤣

C, you know sex sells... of course i want to know and i'd read more to find out if i agree with the statement!!

i think i need to catch up with last weeks chapter.  I'm a little behind on my reading.

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 4
  • Site Moderator
31 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

@Reader1810, how about a $20 gift card to your fav cake place???  TELL me please!!  LOL 🤣

Sorry, that would render my contract null and void. It has perks I refuse to give up. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Reader1810 said:

Sorry, that would render my contract null and void. It has perks I refuse to give up. 

oh well i knew you'd say that.. you are a good honest person!  But at least tell me, where you got the nice piece of carrot cake? 

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
1 minute ago, Defiance19 said:

There’s an idea, but I’d like to keep working  for a while yet.  

Maybe when I publish that other project I mentioned. I will be asking for advice on it anyway.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

So there I was passing by Georgetown today on my way back to PA. Had a little extra time to stop by and see our heros and what do they do? Take off for Europe.

Well, that wasn’t very nice of them...and here, I always thought they were such polite nice young men. *shakes head* 

• Haha 2

I think the boys are somewhat distracted. I'm packing this weekend to head up to the wedding. I can't believe the asked us to show up in drag. I have a feeling I'll be an ugly woman.

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

I think the boys are somewhat distracted. I'm packing this weekend to head up to the wedding. I can't believe the asked us to show up in drag. I have a feeling I'll be an ugly woman.

Ummm, does that mean I need to wear a man's suit and get my hair buzzed?

• Haha 3
Just now, Carlos Hazday said:

Yep. Mr. G learn how to walk in heels yet?

Will low heeled cowboy boots due?  Anything over an inch he may kill hisself when he falls off them!

• Haha 1

At least I know what I will look like with a #1 buzz.  Did that when I was doing the chemo and could not stand the hair falling out all over the place.  Sat up the next morning and my brother was staring back at me from the mirror!

• Haha 2