17 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I noted one important item missing from the recent chapter featuring the wedding ... what was the ancient biker from FL wearing?

I thought it clever you had the guys visiting Neiman-Marcus for measurements, etc. suggesting formal wear and the wedding party wore casual dress.

But only one former president on the guest list. Is that because only one lives locally? It was kind and touching of the Obamas to attend discretely.

A Harley-Davidson branded short-sleeved shirt, jeans, and boots? I never got that far LOL

I tried to keep the attire a surprise until the last moment. The conversation with Yousef during dinner, CJ mentioning a Great Gatsby theme to Brett, and the garment bags carried aboard the motorhome where misdirections.

As for who else attended :X

More shall be revealed in the next chapter. :P

For the record, I took some literary liberties with Secret Service presence and behavior. They weren't as intrusive any of the times I've met a President in person.

• Like 4

Computer generated facsimile of the Harley-Davidson Museum rivet the Wilkinson family gave CJ and Owen as a wedding present.

28279757_973237992842514_885489617654515

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

A couple of pictures from the honeymoon...

How did you work it so you got to go along for the honeymoon?

Edited by dughlas
I can hear CJ now ... "Awwww c'mon Ozzie just let me shoot him"
  • Haha 2

@dughlas

Real world break...

I took those pics in New Mexico a few years ago. That experience inspired the honeymoon flight. I changed the name but the description of the balloon captain is based on the guy I went up with. While talking to him I knew one day I would write about the experience. They do have balloon flights in Napa.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I often see balloons when I walk the pup at sunrise ...

• Love 1

1 minute ago, dughlas said:

I often see balloons when I walk the pup at sunrise ...

Its a great experience. Moderately expensive but it was something I'd wanted to do for a while. Think about giving it a try.

• Like 1