Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

17 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

That was the link in the marketing e-mail I received today. I think the Perfecto I have is good enough. Ask Def, we took a great picture of the two of us with me dressed like CJ does often. Hi-tops, Levi's 501s, white v-neck t-shirt, and the Perfecto, but the hair sticking over the neck of the shirt is white for me compared to CJ's dark pelt.

That look had the boys falling over their feet, every. where. we. went. I’m not joking even a little..☺️ The one in the ice cream store wasn’t subtle at all.. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

That look had the boys falling over their feet, every. where. we. went. I’m not joking even a little..☺️ The one in the ice cream store wasn’t subtle at all.. 

LMAO - Def's exaggerating. I looked like half the guys in the city. Just less muscular and white-haired.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Carlos Hazday said:

LMAO - Def's exaggerating. I looked like half the guys in the city. Just less muscular and white-haired.

sooooo  just HOT then ... hehe

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Moderator
22 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Great! Myr wants me to name the world my stories take place in Bob, and Duhg wants to name a house George. Defiant, Lola, Hunter, Sparky, and George. :D

GA's very own Our Gang. lol 

Just need a character named Brussel Sprout, and we're good to go :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In case anyone's interested in the type of graduates Georgetown University produces. Change a few things and this young man could be CJ. This is an article from the most recent issue of The Voice, a campus student publication I've referenced in the series before.

WARNING - politics involved

https://georgetownvoice.com/2018/10/26/will-haskell-win-recent-grad-runs-for-state-senate/?utm_source=Voice+Weekly+Blast+Listserv&utm_campaign=5d8710d6ef-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_10_29_01_55&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea76dd24d8-5d8710d6ef-195089381

• Like 3
On 10/29/2018 at 4:03 PM, Carlos Hazday said:

In case anyone's interested in the type of graduates Georgetown University produces. Change a few things and this young man could be CJ. This is an article from the most recent issue of The Voice, a campus student publication I've referenced in the series before.

WARNING - politics involved

https://georgetownvoice.com/2018/10/26/will-haskell-win-recent-grad-runs-for-state-senate/?utm_source=Voice+Weekly+Blast+Listserv&utm_campaign=5d8710d6ef-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_10_29_01_55&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea76dd24d8-5d8710d6ef-195089381

Thanks for sharing!  While I’m on the totally opposite side of the political spectrum, I’m so happy to see a young man taking the leap into politics.  Too many times, people sit by and complain, yet never do anything to change the course.  Good for him! And he’s a cutie too haha.  Love seeing young people getting involved!!!!

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Okiegrad said:

Thanks for sharing!  While I’m on the totally opposite side of the political spectrum, I’m so happy to see a young man taking the leap into politics.  Too many times, people sit by and complain, yet never do anything to change the course.  Good for him! And he’s a cutie too haha.  Love seeing young people getting involved!!!!

The guy's only a couple years older than our boy!

I thought of you recently. I wrote a couple of snippets critical of the current one in the White House and recalled you supported him. The things I remember!!!!

Georgetown's an incubator for politicians. Bill Clinton is the most famous one. However, there were 22 Hoyas serving in the current Congress representing both major parties. If you recall, in the last book CJ was drafted to run for the Advisory Neighborhood Council. A recent article in the same publication profiled two current GU students running for it. When I read it, I figured one of them was CJ, and they simply got the name wrong. :P

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...