Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

No more likes today but looking forward to the big reveal

LOL... the cover for Part II of CJ is already in my gallery. Here it is in case anyone missed it :lol: (right, like anyone even glances at picture galleries these days!)

• Like 1

You are female so you should be safe but the last guy that bowed in front of Carlos, well  :X  :X  :X  :X  :X

I "should be safe"? :blink:  As in you're not 100% sure about that?  :unsure: Reassuring... <_<

But hey when I bow in front of Carlos it's always in an innocent and honest manner and face first. But hey if your doing it the other way around you probably know what you're exposing yourself to  :whistle:  :gikkle:

• Like 1

Innocent? Hmmm, that's not what i ws thinking when I decided on this character I've been thinking about.

I didn't say I am innocent but the bowing in front of you was lol 0:)  I can't wait to read what you wrote about this lovely Mademoiselle Clochette :gikkle:

• Like 1

I didn't say I am innocent but the bowing in front of you was lol 0:)  I can't wait to read what you wrote about this lovely Mademoiselle Clochette :gikkle:

Haven't written it yet, just outlined it. I'm in the middle of revising chapter seven right now. Funny how much I keep changing after letting it sit for almost six months. Hopefully I'm a better writer now. :P

• Like 1

I'll have to take a closer look then  ^_^

Pssst... read the wedding chapter again, slowly. I keep telling people my stories can't be speed read, I either leave clues about what's coming or hide Easter Eggs!

Pssst... read the wedding chapter again, slowly. I keep telling people my stories can't be speed read, I either leave clues about what's coming or hide Easter Eggs!

So you're also one of those that hide Easter Eggs! :lmao:  I've been looking after one since last year cause they had  forgotten one of mine  <_<

The wedding chapter okay, I'll look at it once again  ;)

Unresolved tiny little issues  :rolleyes:

The master of understatement  :P

Wow! Does that mean I'm no longer in the bloody author category? ;)

Hate to tell you this Carlos (Ok - not really) but "Master of understatement" is the next step past "Bloody Author"!

Cliffhangers? What are those? Did I end up Summer with one of them?

I've decided if there were any sort of small cliffies at the end of 'Summer', they were the fault of the editor. I mean, he could have told me to correct them, right? :rolleyes:

Twelve days and I'll start working on resolving them!

On behalf of editors everywhere - DON'T GO BLAMING THAT ON US! We correct mistakes - fix grammar - sometimes even make suggestions - but the content of the story is YOU mister!

• Like 2

OMG a real actual hint, careful Carlos they will take your author status away  :P

• Like 1

OMG a real actual hint, careful Carlos they will take your author status away  :P

Well I sort of gave it away already, the hint I mean! But the hint will be confirmed in chapter 5 :D

Damn, I'm bored. Don't want to go out, don't feel like reading and don't feel like writing. May just have to pop a Marvel movie into the DVD

Well I sort of gave it away already, the hint I mean! But the hint will be confirmed in chapter 5 :D

Damn, I'm bored. Don't want to go out, don't feel like reading and don't feel like writing. May just have to pop a Marvel movie into the DVD

A Marvel movie? Sure  :rolleyes:

A Marvel movie? Sure  :rolleyes:

May just check the History channel or something like that. I think it's going to be an early to bed night. Have to do accounting tomorrow and would like to finish my revisions to chapter 7 this weekend so I can stsart editing next week. Plus there's a couple of story ideas which won't leave me alone and I may have to do something about them LOL