Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

I don't know where you find the time to write Carlos! Your chapters are always so descriptive and detailed. Not to mention; chapters aren't usually short 
 Thank you for your dedication Buddy! I appreciate sharing CJ's journeys with you! ?

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

“Chipper is. We’re giving Liz the room Chipper and I use when we’re here with the dads. You get to share the big one with him. And you better not molest him, can’t have my brother and my friend fooling around.”

Yuck! Not interested, CJ. Now, if it was Cristina I was sharing a room with…”

“Asshole!”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ritchie's not going to have any trouble fitting in. :P

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 5
15 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

“Chipper is. We’re giving Liz the room Chipper and I use when we’re here with the dads. You get to share the big one with him. And you better not molest him, can’t have my brother and my friend fooling around.”

Yuck! Not interested, CJ. Now, if it was Cristina I was sharing a room with…”

“Asshole!”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ritchie's not going to have any trouble fitting in. :P

Well he certainly isn't worried about fitting in with the boys. He however wants to fit somewhere. LOL!

• Like 5

@gazza456

YIPPEEEE!!!!  Another fantastic instalment! Love the way you write Carlos. 

Thank you, bud. I keep trying and hopefully improving.

Since the comments page bug's still out there trying something different this week. Let me know if you're able to follow this.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@gazza456

Thank you, bud. I keep trying and hopefully improving.

Since the comments page bug's still out there trying something different this week. Let me know if you're able to follow this.

No problems following. :)

• Like 2

@avidreadr

Great chapter.  It was nice seeing the Squad together again.  I'm also curious about what CJ wants to do that will be expensive.  Oh, well.  See you in a week.

Thanks! The entire Squad will be up front and center for the remaining of the story!

• Like 3

@Wesley8890

Awesome chapter. Richie is so adorable. Loved hearing about they boys' plans for after WALLs

Thanks, Wes-

You have no idea how long I've waited to start moving those guys out of high school! It'll be a couple of chapters before we find out actual plans for those still on the fence.

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@spikey582 will probably chastise me next week, the chapter's kinda heavy with politics. But I'll include a couple of naked scenes to make it more palatable. And no, I'm not talking about naked politicians! :D

You know me too well @Carlos Hazday

I'm still working through this week's chapter (doing actual work at work) but I've already rolled my eyes once this chapter.  I don't know what it is, but it seems that even the barest mention of anyone even tangentially related to politics sets me off.  I can't help it! :lol:

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@Bucket1

You wanker! Half a chapter? It was a slow month. Although I just looked at it and realized the entire scene when CJ and Ozzie go buy a sling and a can of Crisco--and their subsequent use--somehow didn't make it to the page. I'm blaming the software bugs. Or Russian hacking!

Only half a chapter? It just seemed to fly by. And nothing wrong with wanting to keep the legos - In my 30s I visited an art exhibition filled with white legos and visitors were supposed to dismantle and create their own contributions for this living sculpture... I may have spent a bit under an hour making an awesome castle. Completely lost in the moment. Anyway, it was good to read a chapter that raced by and left me wanting more.

It would seem that you ignored to crucial bit of my commentary... Bloody authors... :P

• Like 2
Just now, Bucket1 said:

It would seem that you ignored to crucial bit of my commentary... Bloody authors... :P

LOL-

I blushed and didn't know what to say. After all this time, for you to enjoy a chapter so much it seems short is satisfying. I keep trying to keep it interesting even if the scenes repeat themselves. I enjoyed writing another GSA first-of-the-year meeting which was diametrically opposode to the last one!

Thanks, mate!

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

LOL-

I blushed and didn't know what to say. After all this time, for you to enjoy a chapter so much it seems short is satisfying. I keep trying to keep it interesting even if the scenes repeat themselves. I enjoyed writing another GSA first-of-the-year meeting which was diametrically opposode to the last one!

Thanks, mate!

It's as true for the GSA in your story as it is in real life - it is amazing the difference one or two people can make in an organisation, good or bad

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@spikey582

LMAO! I had a similar reaction when I shared the outline for the next book with @Mann Ramblings. He was concerned I was concentrating too much on politics. I'll have to throw in some sex scenes to calm him down. For you, I'll add some sappy, mushy, romantic stuff. :D

I don't know Carlos, it might need to be extra sexy for Mann.  He seems to enjoy his men super kinky and inked up.  CJ and Ozzie probably both need some ink.  It's gonna have to be extra sappy to cancel out all those filthy politics :P

• Like 3

Hey Carlos, 
 I'm happy to see that CJ has his priorities straight... Legos Rock! 
 You had me cracking up with Ritchie's lame joke. 
 You need to get pour Harley a girl. At least a good lay. Sad to see the guy so upset about his future plans. 

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
2 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@Bucket1

You wanker! Half a chapter? It was a slow month. Although I just looked at it and realized the entire scene when CJ and Ozzie go buy a sling and a can of Crisco--and their subsequent use--somehow didn't make it to the page. I'm blaming the software bugs. Or Russian hacking!

So that's what happened, eh? Poor readers missed some good stuff. :P

• Like 3
3 hours ago, spikey582 said:

I don't know Carlos, it might need to be extra sexy for Mann.  He seems to enjoy his men super kinky and inked up.  CJ and Ozzie probably both need some ink.  It's gonna have to be extra sappy to cancel out all those filthy politics :P

Why do you think I work so well for Mann? :yes:

• Like 3
2 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

Hey Carlos, 
 I'm happy to see that CJ has his priorities straight... Legos Rock! 
 You had me cracking up with Ritchie's lame joke. 
 You need to get pour Harley a girl. At least a good lay. Sad to see the guy so upset about his future plans. 

Legos have to be the greatest toy. The more modern version of Lincoln Logs. And yes, thore are still made too. I bought some for my nephews as a present a few years ago.

As for Harley, your comment has me singing this song:

• Like 4

@spikey582

That almost feels like a cliffhanger.  Was that a cliffhanger?  :lol:

I LOVED this chapter.  There was some serious comedy in here.  I laughed several times while reading this one.  Ritchie is so freaking hilarious.  I love that kid.  He fits into that family so perfectly.  

But there was so much more, CJ controls Ozzie, the dick talk on the PT, Brad's complaints about not getting laid on his dad boat, Ethan being afraid of Ritchie.  It was all so funny.  My absolute favorite was CJ calling on Harley to introduce himself first.  Just that brief dialogue you wrote down had me laughing.  I just imagined it went on for like 5 or 10 minutes.

Okay, so what the heck is CJ planning already?  :D

I don't do cliffies. Never. Ever.

Hate to brake it to you but CJ's move using Harley to break the ice marks him as a budding politicina. Although his purpose is noble, he's still manipulating others to get what he wants. Could you imagine if his intent was nefarious. Reminds me of the old fear about what would happen if Superman used his powers for evil!

If you go back and read the September 2014 chapter you'll notice many of the events are the same but the tone and outlook are different. I wanted to show changes in the boys and also give a lighter look consistent with much more self assured young men. The comedy was fun to write.

Thanks, Spike!

• Like 4

@BlindAmbition

Another great chapter Carlos. I was missing Harley. Nice to see his return! 
 You have me chomping at the bit... I'm very curious about CJ's birthday plans. 
 As always, I look forward to the next installment! 

Harley has to be one of the most popular characters I've created for this series! He'll get some good action soon. Walls is done. I finished the first draft of the final chapter this week and there's one scene with him @Reader1810 found much to her liking. Unfortunately, that chapter won't post until June.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, BlindAmbition said:

I loved Lincoln logs as well! Guess that ages us... HUH! 
 Chill song... You're full of surprises Mr. Hazday!  ?

That song's from when I was in high school! Back during the last ice age.

Over the years I tried to give my nieces and nephews toys which were designed for them to use their imagination. Legos, Lincoln Logs, Spryrograph, Mr. Potato Head, Etch n Sketch. I figured their mom and dad would buy them the latest electronic stuff so I went old school.

• Like 3

@Hlasota

great chapter :) and plot thickens 

Thank you! The plot for the remainder of the book is kinda mellow but there'll be a few pot holes on the road to a happy ending. Did I say there's a HEA finale? Oh well consider that this weel's spoiler. :D

• Like 5