Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Today's Thursday, right? I'm supposed to publish the next chapter overnight? It's been a little crazy around here this week.

Yes, yes it is and yes, yes you are... 

As for me, I'll be sending you chapter comments tonight. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

Guess I'll catch up with CJ and the squad in the morning. Instead, I'll be dreaming of riding Carlos '... Uhmm "Harley. " :P

I'm not even gonna touch the 'riding Carlos' line! :no:

Anyway, I posted the chapter and went back to sleep for a bit. Back now so let me hear what you think!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

OMG I missed November... got to do some reading...

And here I thought I was being nice by posting chapters so you and the rest of the Oz contingent could read them after work on Friday!

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

And here I thought I was being nice by posting chapters so you and the rest of the Oz contingent could read them after work on Friday!

I was on holidays - that makes me feel better, whole routine was disrupted. Still not sure how I missed the notification...

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, dughlas said:

You done good with this one ... well really all along but this one's special.

Thanks, Doug. One of my problems is I know what's going to happen and sometimes I tend to rush things to get there. I've been waiting a heck of a long time to announce CJ would be attending Georgetown University. Based on the campus layout, he'll be closer to his house when he's in the library than he would be to most dorms on campus.

Oh, and i guess it's okay to announce the next book will be title GEORGETOWN!

• Like 4
Just now, Bucket1 said:

I was on holidays - that makes me feel better, whole routine was disrupted. Still not sure how I missed the notification...

Holiday? You even missed the great picture I posted on the ANZAC day thread!

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

:rolleyes: We know that already

Gotta stick to the one word titles...

You can take the first four as one volume, Travels and Walls as the second one. Georgetown will have enough stuff and cover four years so it'll stand on its own. I may break with tradition in the final book. The current working title is two words!

• Like 5

You never seem to amaze me with the life of CJ. People can complain about the politics... Which I don't really mind. The importance of your stories happens to be history. The history of our LGBT culture. The good and the bad. You assist in keeping that history alive. Way to pay it forward! :worship:

• Like 5
6 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

Carlos, 
 Its so much nicer following your comments on the story. Now the commenting bug is fixed. 
 I don't know how you did it with the amount of feedback you get. :rolleyes:

He is a man of many talents :P

• Like 3
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

You're going to need to describe it for some of your readers.

Yeah, thought about that. You wanna take a shot at it? :P

When I thought about the chair being a present to celebrate CJ's acceptance to Georgetown I did a google search to make sure the darn thin was available and dowloaded the picture to use as referemce. As happens often, I ended up not describing it in detail. Sometimes I'll do it when I think it's necessary but at other points I feel like it's 'padding' to get the word count up and things end up in the cutting room.

Having a visually impaired vocal follower is making me reconsider some things and I'm trying to be as descriptive as possible on a more consistent basis. Some times though a detailed description doesn't seem appropriate.

• Like 5