Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

10 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I think I found the site where you found the chair @Carlos Hazday so I had a look at was available. I was surprised that I couldn't find Georgetown shotglasses. I recall that being a very common item in my university days. I did find a nice set of coasters that would look great in CJ's man cave. Now if only I can insert th photo correctly...

Good, it worked. There are four round coasters. 

Georgetown University cotton needlepoint coasters  Each coaster features the Hoya (Bull dog) or G logo in gray on a dark blue background - two of each style is included in the set. 

• Handstitching gives each piece a unique, homemade feel.
  • 100% cotton with reddish-brown wood trim.
  • Polished wood coaster holder included, but not shown in the picture. 

87068.s1.jpg

Good Job Reader.... It also helps for me that I wasn't always blind. I can see the bulldog and Georgetown insignia in my head. :2thumbs:

• Like 5
19 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@Reader1810

Welcome to the world of officially licensed collegiate merchandise. You can find almost anything you like with the logo, seal, or mascot of almost any school. The well known ones, with an active alumni population have more of a variety of items but they all do.

Last time I was at the Georgetown bookstore was a couple of years ago when I spent a few days in DC. I walked through the campus and the neighborhood to refresh my memory since I hadn't been there in quite a long time. My trip to Washington 3 years before that had all been about a motorcycle rally, monuments, and partying! I digress... I do remember them having a barware collection. Same as I've seen at the University of Miami bookstore. Clear glass, gold band around the rim, and the logo or seal--can't recall which--on the center. Can't recall shot glasses either but I'm sure they would have them. I'll try and google the university and/or NCAA barware.

So we know CJ has a shirt or two, the chair, and the christmas ornament. I'm certain the place will be overrun with stuff soon enough. My first time on the GU campus was in December of my senior year in high school. I bought a knit hat with the logo and I wore that damn thing to death.

He'll definitely be wearing  pair or 2 of the boxers. :P

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
1 minute ago, BlindAmbition said:

The day before a chapter release is like Christmas Eve. Its magical... that one big present you're DYING to open. @Carlos Hazday

I know the feeling, and I'm pretty sure I expressed that exact sentiment at some point regarding this most excellent adventure we're on. :D

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I know the feeling, and I'm pretty sure I expressed that exact sentiment at some point regarding this most excellent adventure we're on. :D

Now we wait for Santa Carlos. I've been good!

• Like 3
On 5/1/2017 at 0:42 PM, Carlos Hazday said:

How about pewter jiggers with the university seal and GU engraved on the side? I can see CJ buying some to do shots of tequila. $49.00 each

40379.s1.jpg

Or there's always the traditional glass one with the G logo. About $13.00 for a set of 4.

LARGEIMAGE_1122061.jpg

CJ NEEDS to get one of those.  

• Like 4

Ok so all that talk of tattoos in this chapter has really got me thinking.  Or rather, I've been thinking a ton about one recently and this just set me off even more.  I've been trying to think of a design for a coverup tattoo for one I got twelve years ago.  I think I've narrowed it down but I'm not sure yet.

• Like 5
11 hours ago, spikey582 said:

Ok so all that talk of tattoos in this chapter has really got me thinking.  Or rather, I've been thinking a ton about one recently and this just set me off even more.  I've been trying to think of a design for a coverup tattoo for one I got twelve years ago.  I think I've narrowed it down but I'm not sure yet.

We know Brett, Tom, JP, Dragon, and Danno have tats. That's half the Elite more or less. Harley's the first one of the Squad to get inked. But I do know there'll be a visit to the Ink & Bling parlor in the future...

• Like 2

I'm 3, yes three chapters behind.. how the heck that happened I can't tell you. Well, I can but it will sound like excuses. I know you still love me though. And I'll be back on schedule before Friday.  

And @Reader1810hordes the wine lemme tell you. I have to beg. :P

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

I'm 3, yes three chapters behind.. how the heck that happened I can't tell you. Well, I can but it will sound like excuses. I know you still love me though. And I'll be back on schedule before Friday.  

And @Reader1810hordes the wine lemme tell you. I have to beg. :P

Yes, that's just an excuse! You lush! 💋

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
32 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

I know how to make @Defiance19 behave. If she steps out of line, Sean trips and falls on the tracks in front of the train. I haven't killed anybody off in a while.

:o I'd be careful tossing around threats like that if I was you, Mr. Hazday. Have you forgotten that Def has a whole battalion of drones at her disposal? There would be nowhere on this Earth that you could hide... 

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
29 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

If she offs me the pipeline to Liston wines ends. And her PRIME VIP status gets revoked.

That'll work. :P

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 5