Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

Hmmm, I think the one holding the ball looks a bit cocky not to mention the ginger in his beard. A gent of his stature holding his own (I meant competing with not ...) in a scrum with those other beasts could be fun.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Hmmm, I think the one holding the ball looks a bit cocky not to mention the ginger in his beard. A gent of his stature holding his own (I meant competing with not ...) in a scrum with those other beasts could be fun.

Here's another shot with more of the club in it. I think your guy's the designated ball holder... :D

19059174_1474654832604857_36357703612817

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Here's another shot with more of the club in it. I think your guy's the designated ball holder... :D

Somebody has to be responsible for the balls.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Could that be Owen kneeling behind him?

Owen's in the back with his arm draped around the guy wearing the red ball cap. The Picture was taken at the beginning of Spring. You can tell they're all pasty and Owen's hair is dark from lack of sun!

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
1 minute ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Owen's in the back with his arm draped around the guy wearing the red ball cap. The Picture was taken at the beginning of Spring. You can tell they're all pasty and Owen's hair is dark from lack of sun!

I was just going to mention his hair... 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Mirrored-sunglass guy in the front row. I could look at him all day...just saying. 

LMAO! Perv!

I kinda keep looking at the shirtless one towards the left with a knee on the ground. The size of his thighs is impressive.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
4 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

LMAO! Perv!

I kinda keep looking at the shirtless one towards the left with a knee on the ground. The size of his thighs is impressive.

I see what you mean, but being only 5'1" myself, I find his size is a bit overwhelming. Strangely, because he's not small at all, sunglass guy doesn't seem so imposing. 

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

20 hours ago, dughlas said:

Somebody has to be responsible for the balls.

Somebody does...I volunteer... you know, so they can concentrate on just the game.  -_-

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Somebody does...I volunteer... you know, so they can concentrate on just the game.  -_-

Are you certain you can handle all those guys and help them with their balls? It might become a HARD task.

• Like 3
Just now, Carlos Hazday said:

Are you certain you can handle all those guys and help them with their balls? It might become a HARD task.

It might become something else, but no one has ever accused me of not being up to a hard task. We do what we must!! :P

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

One more to go in a couple of days. Already posted and set to publish. This is a 2-4-1 week!

yeah but then he said he was going into hiding *grab the pitchforks and torches*

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Carlos Hazday said:

ooops, I may have published chapter 25 a bit early... oh well: Stuff Happens.

See if you can figure out who this belongs to...

19260550_844146522418329_331226698777742

ummm Harley

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator
1 minute ago, dughlas said:

Aww, gee and darn now I have to read an early posting of Walls ...

And another chapter on Friday, too.

I have faith in you, Dugh. I know you're going to meet this challenge head on and conquer it! 

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
1 minute ago, JayT said:

yeah but then he said he was going into hiding *grab the pitchforks and torches*

No worries, Def will just deploy her army of drones. They'll find him. <_<

• Like 3