Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

Welcome to the discussion thread for CJ’s series.

All things CJ are fair game, I simply ask you be respectful of others.

I will actively participate in the discussion. Ask questions, speculate about what’s coming, or bitch about what happened.

We’re now open for business!

Edited by Carlos Hazday
link fix
  • Like 1

Just wondering how you are going to work in the "evil" little French waif Chlochette and her sinister companion Valkyrie into the story?

Been thinking about it. Thought I'd make Clochette the purse snatcher who shot Potus, but I've already written about who it was so can't do it. Have one idea in mind I gotta chew over, I mean, how hard can it be to write about a fairy named Clochette in a gay novel :rofl:

For the other one, I may have to go listen to Wagner for inspiration. Maybe something with helicopters playing loud music as they fly over napalm destroyed rain forests?

Looking forward to the next stage of the story ... left us with a bit of turmoil at Summer's end.

What do you mean turmoil. Just a couple of unresolved tiny little issues. I gave you a nice double wedding in the previous chapter, couldn't have it all be sugar and spice! :D

• Like 1

Nah, you're still a bloody author, just displaying additional ability.

If you've read some of my prompt responses, you know I like some twists at the end and maybe a little surprise. I'm pretty sure the end of Summer was surprising for most people. That chapter and the wedding one were originally together, Mann convinced me to separate them and I think that worked out for the best.

• Like 1

Just wondering how you are going to work in the "evil" little French waif Chlochette and her sinister companion Valkyrie into the story?

Been thinking about it. Thought I'd make Clochette the purse snatcher who shot Potus, but I've already written about who it was so can't do it. Have one idea in mind I gotta chew over, I mean, how hard can it be to write about a fairy named Clochette in a gay novel :rofl:

OMG I hadn't seen that! :blink:

I have absolutly no idea what you guys are talking about -_- , I'm really nice  0:)  :yes:

But I'm so excited and impatience for Autumn to start  :D cause seriously Carlos leaving us with so many cliffhangers for so long was mean, realy, really mean, even for you  :P

OMG I hadn't seen that! :blink:

I have absolutly no idea what you guys are talking about -_- , I'm really nice  0:)  :yes:

But I'm so excited and impatience for Autumn to start  :D cause seriously Carlos leaving us with so many cliffhangers for so long was mean, realy, really mean, even for you  :P

Cliffhangers? What are those? Did I end up Summer with one of them?

Anyway, I've been thinking about it and I have a character ready for an appearance in Autumn. Haven't figured out the details of how the nefarious Mademoiselle Clochette will interact with our poor, innocent, defenseless CJ yet. But I'm working on it! :D

Cliffhangers? What are those? Did I end up Summer with one of them?

Anyway, I've been thinking about it and I have a character ready for an appearance in Autumn. Haven't figured out the details of how the nefarious Mademoiselle Clochette will interact with our poor, innocent, defenseless CJ yet. But I'm working on it! :D

Innocent CJ? :whistle:   Defenseless CJ?  :rofl: (I did judo when I was young, I might still be able to kick his cute little ass  :gikkle: )

My translator says nefarious is a synonymous of sweet, nice, adorable, all I am  :P

• Like 1

Innocent CJ? :whistle:   Defenseless CJ?  :rofl: (I did judo when I was young, I might still be able to kick his cute little ass  :gikkle: )

My translator says nefarious is a synonymous of sweet, nice, adorable, all I am  :P

I love your translator! Wish i knew enough French to say the word in your language but I've forgotten most of what i learned in school. I think the last time I used French was in Montreal 15 years ago, at a Vietnamese restaurant!

Before that it was in Israel in 1996. That i remember because I was lost, asked someone for directions, and the guy was an Algerian Jew. He spoke French and Hebrew so I tried to make myself understood throwing in a word in Spanish when I couldn't remember the French one :rofl:

• Like 1

I love your translator! Wish i knew enough French to say the word in your language but I've forgotten most of what i learned in school. I think the last time I used French was in Montreal 15 years ago, at a Vietnamese restaurant!

Before that it was in Israel in 1996. That i remember because I was lost, asked someone for directions, and the guy was an Algerian Jew. He spoke French and Hebrew so I tried to make myself understood throwing in a word in Spanish when I couldn't remember the French one :rofl:

An American using French in a Vietnamese restaurant in Québec  :rofl:

I remember the first time I went to Spain, I think I spoke with my hands as much as in Spanish  :facepalm:

• Like 2

An American using French in a Vietnamese restaurant in Québec  :rofl:

I remember the first time I went to Spain, I think I spoke with my hands as much as in Spanish  :facepalm:

A Cuban-American! I was born in Cienfuegos, Cuba

• Like 1

My thoughts exactly.... Still, I can't wait.

I've decided if there were any sort of small cliffies at the end of 'Summer', they were the fault of the editor. I mean, he could have told me to correct them, right? :rolleyes:

Twelve days and I'll start working on resolving them!

• Like 2

Oh, sorry Mister Cuban-American **bows in front of Carlos**  :worship: 

You are female so you should be safe but the last guy that bowed in front of Carlos, well  :X  :X  :X  :X  :X

I've decided if there were any sort of small cliffies at the end of 'Summer', they were the fault of the editor. I mean, he could have told me to correct them, right? :rolleyes:

Twelve days and I'll start working on resolving them!

:lol: Any faults are the responsibility of the editor but the good bits are all yours?  :rolleyes:

• Like 3

So last night, Mann returned a chapter to me after his first run through it. That man is a saint! He's so damn patient with me.

I've corrected all the errors he found so far and revised a few small sections. It'll be back to him later today and hopefully Chapter 4 will be done in a few days. He's been extremely busy and I wasn't sure if I'd feel comfortable publishin on a weekly basis, I'd hate to miss a weekly post. Feeling better about the inventory of completed chapters, y'all can expect at least a chapter a week starting on July 1.

D Day minus 12

• Like 1