Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

Oh Nick please stop shaving, you look so much sexier then... he is a yoga instructor now you know.

He's all over the place! At least here in the US and I think in Europe also, he's the spokesperson for Paco Rabanne's Invictus cologne. I don't wear perfume that often but I need to go try out a sample one of these days to see what it smells like.

They host the Invictus Challenge or something like that and there's a website which follows the events full of hunky men doing athletic things. I think the shaving's done for modeling purposes.

• Like 3

Writers are often asked where we get our inspiration from. With CJ a lot of his antics I've based on nieces and nephews. This one has me baffled, haven't figured out how or when but it's too rich not to use it in some form.

For her last birthday, I gave my younguest niece five 100 dollar bills as a present. So what does an American 18-year-old girl get for herself? Yesterday she texted me a picture of what she bought with the money: a pair of shiny silver Italian-made sneakers. I've never owned a pair of $500.00 shoes! But the first thing I noticed in the picture was the glass of wine between her legs. I was drinking cheap beer at 18 and Nati's sipping wine? #SpoiledKids :P

15976944_761600374006278_476931642482328

ps: I have no idea who her friend with the low Chucks is. LOL

• Like 4

LMAO!

CJ just received an offer from the Presidential Inaugural Committee 2017 (they want 50.00 for it) Damn the things I do for research purposes!

On behalf of the 58th Presidential Inauguration Committee, we would like to extend a warm welcome to this historic event. We are thrilled you will be a part of the inauguration festivities, as well as appreciate all of your support to Make America Great Again!

Because you signed-up for a commemorative ticket, as a token of our appreciation, we are offering a limited-edition, exclusive commemorative license plate for a very special rate. The perfect piece of inaugural memorabilia, this license plate bears the name of our 45th President of the United States and is sure to become a collector’s item.

This special invitation is reserved only for those who signed-up for a commemorative swearing-in ceremony ticket, so get yours today as supplies are limited.

Once again, thank you for your commitment to Make America Great Again!

• Like 2

Stop it !

What? I dind't do nothin'

I can't be blamed for CJ signing up and saying he'd be in Washington for the inaguration! LOL

Personally, I'll be glued to the TV watching the events on Friday. You never know what gems will come out of any sort of political coverage. I mean, like we would have never known Harley loves Taco Trucks if I'd not seen a certain interview on MSNBC!

• Like 4

This is true. And you'll probably find the most inane things to reference which will be super important. I'll count on you then. I'll probably be bottom deep in a couple bottles of vino.

Sometimes you can't make the stuff up! I love taking a nugget like those taco trucks on every corner and making it fit into the story and work.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

What? I dind't do nothin'

I can't be blamed for CJ signing up and saying he'd be in Washington for the inauguration! LOL

Personally, I'll be glued to the TV watching the events on Friday. You never know what gems will come out of any sort of political coverage. I mean, like we would have never known Harley loves Taco Trucks if I'd not seen a certain interview on MSNBC!

I can remember Obama's 2008 win being such a big deal that the inauguration ceremony was shown on the big screen in the auditorium at work. Imagine, we were allowed to leave our desks to watch it unfold live. It was quite something to see actually. I think this time, a lot of people will be watching to see the gems as you put it. :P

• Like 2

Writers are often asked where we get our inspiration from. With CJ a lot of his antics I've based on nieces and nephews. This one has me baffled, haven't figured out how or when but it's too rich not to use it in some form.

For her last birthday, I gave my younguest niece five 100 dollar bills as a present. So what does an American 18-year-old girl get for herself? Yesterday she texted me a picture of what she bought with the money: a pair of shiny silver Italian-made sneakers. I've never owned a pair of $500.00 shoes! But the first thing I noticed in the picture was the glass of wine between her legs. I was drinking cheap beer at 18 and Nati's sipping wine? #SpoiledKids :P

15976944_761600374006278_476931642482328

ps: I have no idea who her friend with the low Chucks is. LOL

I remember having a pair that looked very much like those when I was a kid.  Pair of Keds, probably about $10 back then, a can of silver spray paint, probably about $1.50   Total cost at MOST - $15.  

• Like 4

I'm uncertain how the heck this happened. I started working on chapter 17 of Walls this afternoon and by my count the story's now surpassed 100,000 words! I'm not even half-way through the opening scene for the chapter and there's a few more still to be written. Watch out Mark Arbour! LOL

• Like 3

I remember having a pair that looked very much like those when I was a kid.  Pair of Keds, probably about $10 back then, a can of silver spray paint, probably about $1.50   Total cost at MOST - $15.  

ROFL

I think my nieces and nephews are spoiled!

After I posted the picture I remembered I do own a pair of expensive shoes. My Wesco boots I think cost 750.00 so I can't give her crap.

• Like 1

You guys are serious teases!

Lol... No teasing, my friend. I just don't want to reveal the name of the book yet. But I have some of chapter 1 written already and there will be a Harley interview with MSNBC in it. 

• Like 2

Lol... No teasing, my friend. I just don't want to reveal the name of the book yet. But I have some of chapter 1 written already and there will be a Harley interview with MSNBC in it. 

But the school year has just begun at Walls!  CJ and Harley aren't even out of high school yet in my world!  -_-

• Like 1