Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

• Site Moderator

:(  

So it's been a really long, not so good week.

I looked at my daughter, and said, "I am so glad tomorrow's Friday."   :D

To which she giggled, and said, "Ma (they call me Ma) tomorrow's only Thursday."   :rofl:

:facepalm:   :,(  

........sigh........

Kids say the darnedest things don't they? 

:hug:

• Like 2

New chapter in less than 24 hours!

December 2014 has reactions to CJ and Ozzie, CJ's 17th birthday, Christmas, trips to Australia and Miami, and a football game.

Lots happening. Not all of it will be good. :(

To which she giggled, and said, "Ma (they call me Ma) tomorrow's only Thursday."   :rofl:

........sigh........

Tomorrow is Friday... you were just ahead of the rest of us! :)

• Like 2

........sigh........

:) we all have those kind of weeks... you made your daughter giggle and us smile so not a bad effort really  :hug:

• Like 2

New chapter in less than 24 hours!

December 2014 has reactions to CJ and Ozzie, CJ's 17th birthday, Christmas, trips to Australia and Miami, and a football game.

Lots happening. Not all of it will be good. :(

Well I guess I assumed CJ and Owen would stick together for a little longer but if this is the rugby arguement chapter... well I hope Cesar gets an appropriate send off.

As sad as I will be to see CJ and Owen split up, it will mark the beginning of Cap and Harley...

The reason we have to make this nonsense up is because you are such a tease :P

• Like 3

Moi? A tease? Nahhhh, I put out.

On another note: I was trading messages with this guy who's a member of the Scadals Rugby Club. I was telling him about a story arc involving the team and asking a few questions. He compared the CJ series to Tales of the City and I was so pleased I think I got a woodie. Armistead Maupin started writing his series as a weekly thing in a nespaper. Ended up with his first 3 books (I think it was 3) being turned into a Showtime Network series. We're on our way to the casting couch, Buck!

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator

Well I guess I assumed CJ and Owen would stick together for a little longer but if this is the rugby arguement chapter... well I hope Cesar gets an appropriate send off.

As sad as I will be to see CJ and Owen split up, it will mark the beginning of Cap and Harley...

Gotta love your boundless optimism B.  :thumbup:

• Like 4

Now available at Williams-Sonoma for those of us not lucky enough to live in Washington. Unfortunate aspect is they don't provide frosting. The cream-cheese saturated frostings are some of the primary appeals of Georgetown Cupcake's cupcakes.

img_0054.jpg

• Like 2

So will there be cupcakes in the next chapter?

LOL-

To be honest, I don't remember! But I came across the picture and considering CJ's fondness for the damn things I decided to share it.

I'll be reading the chapter tonight to refresh my memory. It's tough to keep everything clear sincethe chapter I started working on this morning takes place 13 months after the one being published tomorrow! And that one has so much going on I'm not sure about the small details.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

There are three William-Sonoma stores in Toronto and wouldn't you know it, I need to go to the mall. I see red velvet cupcakes in my future...

Back up plan: W-S sells them online. :D

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2

There are three William-Sonoma stores in Toronto and wouldn't you know it, I need to go to the mall. I see red velvet cupcakes in my future...

Back up plan: W-S sells them online. :D

You can always order cupcakes directly from the store. Not sure if they ship to Canada, though.

https://www.georgetowncupcake.com/

• Like 2

Nope, they don't deliver to Canada. Oh well...

PS: That was just a rumour that you don't do cliffies, right? :P

I don't know how these rumors get started! You know very well some chapters have gotten so long I've had to split them. That wasn't the case here. The chapter covered December 2014 and I ran out of time! It was close to midnight, and evil lurked in the dark. (Thanks MJ!)

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

I don't know how these rumors get started! You know very well some chapters have gotten so long I've had to split them. That wasn't the case here. The chapter covered December 2014 and I ran out of time! It was close to midnight, and evil lurked in the dark. (Thanks MJ!)

Did I complain that the chapters were too long? I don't think so and as for your apparent fear of the dark? 

Yeah, riggggghhhhtttt.....  :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2

More, I want more ... your usual great writing but I want more.

LOL

After a gazillion readings, I still found two mistakes when I read the chapter this morning. One I fixed already. the other one I will later. When I refer to New York as the city, that word should have been capitalized! Oh well.

I'll reply to your review later today but I can see how the snippets may have left some people wanting more. Switching from a day to day approach hasn't been easy. I locked myself into a chapter a month and sometimes I do rush things. Hopefully it won't happen again. The entire chapter was full of Easter eggs which will slowly be developed and play a role in future developments. Of course the main one is whatever's in that note Cesar got. Gigantic, phenomenal, huge changes coming next week.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

LOL

After a gazillion readings, I still found two mistakes when I read the chapter this morning. One I fixed already. the other one I will later. When I refer to New York as the city, that word should have been capitalized! Oh well.

I'll reply to your review later today but I can see how the snippets may have left some people wanting more. Switching from a day to day approach hasn't been easy. I locked myself into a chapter a month and sometimes I do rush things. Hopefully it won't happen again. The entire chapter was full of Easter eggs which will slowly be developed and play a role in future developments. Of course the main one is whatever's in that note Cesar got. Gigantic, phenomenal, huge changes coming next week.

Tease!!

And I'm saying that for the poor readers whose week is now going to drag slowly by minute by minute by minute by minute by minute........couldn't almost stop myself there :P

• Like 2

Tease!!

And I'm saying that for the poor readers whose week is now going to drag slowly by minute by minute by minute by minute by minute........couldn't almost stop myself there :P

Yeah, but am I right or am I right?

CJ getting thrown out of his house in Miami has been the most pivotal event up to this coming one.

Lives will be turned upside down!

I think I may have actually written a true cliffie! :D

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

CJ getting thrown out of his house in Miami has been the most pivotal event up to this coming one.

Yes, yes, you're right. Happy now?  :rolleyes:

Super-tease  :rolleyes:

Isn't he just? 

• Like 3

What the heck is going on??? Usually I'll catch hints of certain things in advance. Patrick and Bradly moving to D.C., Brett's problems with his cousin, Liz having cancer. Hell I hated Janelle before it was cool. But here I well and truly have not a clue. This is like Brett's crash all over again.

• Like 3