Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

• Site Moderator

And wearing a tutu...

i really should wait until I'm fully awake before reading GA, the strangest thoughts jump into my head :P

Oh, I don't know about that. Your strange thoughts are keeping us entertained. Please don't stop. :P

• Like 1

I am guessing that the word "even" is missing from your response to my review. Yes I forgot that CJ offered to visit Owen when they heard about Liz.     cough... didn't go... cough... not even... cough... Aussies more caring... cough... more committed to partners... cough... better lovers... cough...

As for your Richie comments... damn tease, bloody author :P

• Like 4

I am guessing that the word "even" is missing from your response to my review. Yes I forgot that CJ offered to visit Owen when they heard about Liz.     cough... didn't go... cough... not even... cough... Aussies more caring... cough... more committed to partners... cough... better lovers... cough...

As for your Richie comments... damn tease, bloody author :P

I can't wait until we're able to edit reviews and replies!

Now, about that cough of yours. You should maybe see a doctor? I think it's affecting your thinking!

Tease? Nah, not me!

• Like 2

I can't wait until we're able to edit reviews and replies!

Now, about that cough of yours. You should maybe see a doctor? I think it's affecting your thinking!

Tease? Nah, not me!

I know you are not a tease... to quote a great author, you always put out :P

and yes, OMG yes, bring on editing of reviews

• Like 2

Interesting coincidence:

I'm working on the February 2016 chapter this week and the scenes on the schedule for today take place during Valentine's Day weekend.

I'm seeing red! All the flowers are making me sneeze and the chocolates are giving me a tummy ache! :D

• Like 2

Interesting coincidence:

I'm working on the February 2016 chapter this week and the scenes on the schedule for today take place during Valentine's Day weekend.

I'm seeing red! All the flowers are making me sneeze and the chocolates are giving me a tummy ache! :D

Just how much did Brett spend on Harley?

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Interesting coincidence:

What, no champagne hangover? :P

• Like 2