Congratulations to the Golden State Warriors on winning the NBA Finals.

Not the nicest thought ever to cross my mind, but I'm glad the Cavs lost. LeBron did great things this past year taking Cleveland to the Finals, but a part of me still hates the fact he left Miami. Mickey Arison and Pat Riley bent over backwards to put together a team which helped him get the Championship ring he'd never won during his first stint in Cleveland. Then there was Dwyane and Chris willing to take a bit less money so he could join them.

In this day and age, when every athlete is a mercenary, his departure was not unexpected. He was also most likely thinking of his legacy and the bad taste his departure for Miami left in many people.Had he ended his career with the Heat, as Alonzo Highsmith did after leaving Charlotte, he would have been a hero for life in his adopted hometown. Jumping ship again leaves him with a heavy burden. If the Cavs fail to win the championship while he's actively playing, his star will shine a bit less brightly.

• Like 1