I'm feeling quite frustrated with this story. It' great and I love it, but the chapters are so short. Just when I'm getting into the mood and the tale, the chapter ends. Then I'm left wanting to know more and it's so frustrating I feel like smacking my keyboard or ripping my hair out. I haven't even dared to leave any reviews, for fear of them been all bitchy and :pissed:  But I will get back and comment, I promise.

I totally understand. With all my commitments, this was the best way to still be able to give out something to everyone who have been so supportive. It was either do the weekly 1k or less or gather them together once a month for larger doses. I didn't want everyone to wait that long. I get itchy for weekly posts. Take the story in as large or small amounts. Either way, I hope you enjoy it.

I really liked the last chapter. I think the lord appreciated a bit of spirit in his betrothed. I just wonder why the virginity thing was so important. Rother doesn't seem so hung up on formalities and proper behaviour.

We shall see... I'm sure there's a reason. :X

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

I totally understand. With all my commitments, this was the best way to still be able to give out something to everyone who have been so supportive. It was either do the weekly 1k or less or gather them together once a month for larger doses. I didn't want everyone to wait that long. I get itchy for weekly posts. Take the story in as large or small amounts. Either way, I hope you enjoy it.

We shall see... I'm sure there's a reason. :X

Just wanted to tell you that I am really enjoying this story. The short weekly chapters are something to look forward to on Wednesdays. :yes:

That you can tell so much in so few words is a testament to your imagination and skills as a writer. The short chapters are an excellent option when you don't have a lot of time, but want something good to read.

:thankyou:

Your response to Puppilull's query could be deemed as ominous. In this, I prefer to keep my rose colour glasses on and think nothing but good thoughts for Nathan's future with Lord Rother.

• Like 1

I think we have a consensus on the opinion of Arthur :yes:

That he should be drawn and quartered by four large horses - then the quarters drawn and quartered by four smaller horses -  then those quarters w drawn and quartered by four frogs - and after that, the quartering would stop and the mincing would begin?  

Ok that sounds like a great consensus :P 

• Like 1

That he should be drawn and quartered by four large horses - then the quarters drawn and quartered by four smaller horses -  then those quarters w drawn and quartered by four frogs - and after that, the quartering would stop and the mincing would begin?  

Ok that sounds like a great consensus :P

I like the way you're thinking!

So sue me...

Between rushing, auto-correct, and the damn i-Pad my spelling sucks.

You're a master at throwing twists into your story, I discounted the possibility of Rother just being in the import/export business or some other lame enterprise.. Victoria seems to be full of stiff necked, uppity asses so I have to assume characterizations will continue trying to match reality (sorry to all my English friends) and the people of Francine will be wine lovers much more relaxed about sexual attitudes. I just hope he's not planning on having Nathan become part of the 'inventory'

Are the people in Germania going to be militaristic and arms peddlers? :gikkle:

• Like 1

I think it's a safe bet that the culture of Francine will be more relaxed than Nathan is accustomed to.

Are the people in Germania going to be militaristic and arms peddlers? :gikkle:

And it wouldn't be Germania. Every land in my world has a female name. Like Mother Earth caring for her children.

It's more likely to be something like Heidiland.

• Like 1

I hadn't considered the idea of a "brothel". I hope that isn't the business that Rothel operates. It's not that I have anything against the idea of Rothel running one but I would hate to see Nathan pulled in to that life. He has been treated like a second class citizen for much of his life by his family so I hope he is valued by his husband.

I hadn't considered the idea of a "brothel". I hope that isn't the business that Rothel operates. It's not that I have anything against the idea of Rothel running one but I would hate to see Nathan pulled in to that life. He has been treated like a second class citizen for much of his life by his family so I hope he is valued by his husband.

Hell, Isaac courtesans are valued! LOL

Nathan could end up running the male portion of the house! Think of the fringe benefits!

No! Nathan shouldn't have his first experiences be as part of a brothel! I for one hope Rother will be nice and just naughty enough for Nathan to enjoy himself...

But he can enjoy himself being tied down while wearing a ball gag! Rother sounds very much like a dom and Nathan comes from a society where they learn how to obey their superiors! Nothing wrong if the boy ends up being a sub to his Lord... Let's not forget his new husband went along with the chastity belt idea when he heard about it. He could have requested it be removed a year before the wedding but decided not to.

But he can enjoy himself being tied down while wearing a ball gag! Rother sounds very much like a dom and Nathan comes from a society where they learn how to obey their superiors! Nothing wrong if the boy ends up being a sub to his Lord... Let's not forget his new husband went along with the chastity belt idea when he heard about it. He could have requested it be removed a year before the wedding but decided not to.

I personally don't think restraints and ball gags are the way to start exploring ones sexuality. If they end up there, fine. But not right away.

As for the chastity belt... This may be horribly prejudiced, but what man would give up a chance to have a virgin? Seems to me that is something coveted. So to me that doesn't point to a D/s scenario.

Different strokes... etc. :D

I wouldn't want to have a virgin again... :no:

Ever! Been there, done that, and I'll let someone else break them in if that's what they're into. I'd rather enjoy someone who has a little experience and knows what they like. I think being a virgin is rooted on religious puritanical practices, which at least to me seem barbaric. So you wait to have sex until you get married, it turns out the two of you are not compatible, you either divorce, cheat, or end up frustrated for the rest of your life. What's the good in that.

As for what one does at the beginning of their sexual explorations, what your or I may dream of is not really pertinent. Some people are hard wired for certain activities. If Nathan were to be one of those, and his preference was for a big daddy to subdue him, then a night of tender, romantic, love-making would not be enjoyable to him. It could instead be a horrible experience.

I hope Rother has a well designed dungeon just in case! :2thumbs:

• Site Moderator

While I do enjoy trying to "read between the lines" to try and figure out "what happens next" when I read, I'm  primarily happy sitting back and letting this story unfold before my eyes.

It's a unique genre for me to be reading filled with lots of things to discover along the way.