I sort of understand why Nathan felt he had to strip Rother of his assets and ability to use them to hunt him down. But by doing this he has pushed Rother into a corner, and that's a really dangerous thing to do to your enemy. Especially one who is as deranged as Rother now appears to be.

I think the first shot may have been Rother, but the second could be Samantha. I hope Blythe moving Nathan and himself has thrown Rother's shot off so Blythe is not fatally wounded. Unless the bullet hits an organ or an artery, I think survival is probable provided he gets help fast.

• Like 1

You're in a position to know what's beyond the precipice ...

falling ...

falling ...

falling ...

I sort of understand why Nathan felt he had to strip Rother of his assets and ability to use them to hunt him down. But by doing this he has pushed Rother into a corner, and that's a really dangerous thing to do to your enemy. Especially one who is as deranged as Rother now appears to be.

I think the first shot may have been Rother, but the second could be Samantha. I hope Blythe moving Nathan and himself has thrown Rother's shot off so Blythe is not fatally wounded. Unless the bullet hits an organ or an artery, I think survival is probable provided he gets help fast.

You find out next week, don't worry there'll be plenty of deaths and mayhem to keep the adrenalin pumping.. And I returned the final chapter to Mann today. I REALLY liked the ending.

• Like 3

You find out next week, don't worry there'll be plenty of deaths and mayhem to keep the adrenalin pumping.. And I returned the final chapter to Mann today. I REALLY liked the ending.

Umm, that's not a lot of comfort. I remember when you really liked Rother too.

• Like 3

:screaming:

Umm, that's not a lot of comfort. I remember when you really liked Rother too.

One shouldn't seek comfort from "bloody authors" and their enabling beta readers ...

• Like 4

At least I'm not lumped in with those pesky bloody authors! I mean, I'd never be so cruel to my readers... :D

Thou protestedth too much, methinks. Thou art the same or thou wouldest act the same towards thy readers ...

And your questions will be answered... and possibly more created...

I am waiting with abated breath ... will probably die of asphyxiation between now and next Wednesday; and I'm NOT into any kind of S & M

sh-t at all ... this is sheer torture !

Edited by hohochan657

I am waiting with abated breath ... will probably die of asphyxiation between now and next Wednesday; and I'm NOT into any kind of S & M

sh-t at all ... this is sheer torture !

FYI... you may only need to wait until Friday...

• Like 2

Is this when we have the crossover between I&C and Walls? When we find out CJ's related to Blythe and Nathan?

Or CJ falls through a rip in the space-time continuum and finally breaks his vow of exclusion to Owen due to Blythe and Nathan's persuasive powers.

• Like 3

I would never have guessed Walls and I&C were so ripe for a crossover.  But hey all the comic book movies are doing it, so why not.  I mean they are not even remotely similar stories (besides the gay romance thing) but sure why not.  Work it guys.

CJ vs Nathan: Dawn of Carnality in D.C... Or something like that...

Oh and that's right Carlos, I totally said "romance" so there!  :P 

• Like 4

:off:

On a totally different note, a good afternoon wish from Hong Kong, it's just past noon and it is the 7th day of the new Year of the Rooster. Traditionally this is a birthday for all humans - people day - everyone is a year older today ! Happy Birthday all !

:D

• Like 1

I would never have guessed Walls and I&C were so ripe for a crossover.  But hey all the comic book movies are doing it, so why not.  I mean they are not even remotely similar stories (besides the gay romance thing) but sure why not.  Work it guys.

CJ vs Nathan: Dawn of Carnality in D.C... Or something like that...

Oh and that's right Carlos, I totally said "romance" so there!   :P

:rofl:

• Like 1

It would never work. I'd start killing off his cast as I made them do mushy stuff. Just for my own entertainment. :rofl:

Y'all should read the margin notes Mann leaves on the chapters. If it was up to him there would be orgies all the time. And as far as killing off some of my characters :X

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...