Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out our FAQ guide to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read Write Socialize

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Innocence & Carnality

Mann Ramblings Wednesday Briefs

• Please log in to reply
609 replies to this topic

Timothy M.

Droll Dane

• Author: Author
  • 4,804 posts
  • Sexuality:Bisexual

Posted January 04, 2017 - 07:27 AM

Wakey, wakey... Can't sleep the day away, Mann. Fans await!

just what I was thinking :D

Mann Ramblings

A Real Mann has Tattoos

• Author: Signature Author
  • 930 posts
  • Sexuality:Gay

Posted January 04, 2017 - 08:48 AM

Auto post is my friend. This was up before I was. (Or awake... :gikkle: )

Chapter 11

Posted Image

Timothy M.

Droll Dane

• 4,804 posts

Posted January 04, 2017 - 01:08 PM

You missed out on answering a couple of reviews, if you don't mind me saying so. I know I hate when I do that myself. (Def in ch 9 and IBEX in ch 10).

It's actually rather scary to see Rother slowly fall apart. Mainly because we care about the other people in Delago House. :(

Mann Ramblings

A Real Mann has Tattoos

• 930 posts

Posted January 04, 2017 - 02:29 PM

You missed out on answering a couple of reviews, if you don't mind me saying so. I know I hate when I do that myself. (Def in ch 9 and IBEX in ch 10).

It's actually rather scary to see Rother slowly fall apart. Mainly because we care about the other people in Delago House.  :(

Actually both of them were late reviews for Ch. 9 and sometimes I can't get back to them after the main rush since my focus it to keep the story moving forward with future chapters. Considering I don't miss many, I'd say I'm doing pretty good overall. Thanks for noticing. :)

Rother's inexperience dealing with situations beyond his control, I think, is his greatest flaw. His overconfidence will be crippling if he doesn't learn to rise above it.

Posted Image

spikey582

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Sexuality:Bisexual, leaning male

Posted January 04, 2017 - 07:58 PM

I didn't actually review yet. It was a good rising action chapter. The stakes are being raised. There was a word Stephen J Cannell used to use for it but it has slipped my mind.

Timothy M.

Droll Dane

• 4,804 posts

Posted January 05, 2017 - 01:31 AM

Actually both of them were late reviews for Ch. 9 and sometimes I can't get back to them after the main rush since my focus it to keep the story moving forward with future chapters.

Oh, right, so they were. I mostly asked because I wanted the answer to Ibex' question about Rother. :yes:

Daddydavek

Avid reader and GA Fan

• 1,994 posts
  • Sexuality:Ask Me

Posted January 05, 2017 - 10:58 AM

Nathan's motives appear to have evolved over the course of the story.  It went from great expectations to survival rather quickly and then, anger and revenge reared their head and later with the attempted kidnapping additional fear and a bit of hope.  With the recent episode uncertainty seems dominant.  Mann does like to roil the emotional seas and I certainly expect more, especially with the cast of characters as drawn so far...  

Daddy Dave K

Check out my story page: https://www.gayautho...ek/?tab=stories

hohochan657

Gold Member

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted January 11, 2017 - 12:52 AM

The suspense is killing me ! Waiting for an impending disaster to take place is wreaking havoc on me ! I can't imagine what Nathan would be going through, caught in a middle of a fight between two egotistic, arrogant and selfish men (with one of them being a ruthless murderer or would that describe both of them ?). It would take a miracle to NOT become collateral damage !

That is one of the reasons I didn't read Chapter 11 as soon as it had been posted, unlike what I'd have normally done. It is too upsetting, dreading what would happen to Nathan, Blythe, Samantha et al ... I couldn't care less if Rother had been hurt, wounded or even killed ...

SCREAM as loud and as long as I can ...
:(

Edited by hohochan657, January 11, 2017 - 07:44 AM.

Mann Ramblings

A Real Mann has Tattoos

• 930 posts

Posted January 11, 2017 - 08:47 AM

and on that note...

Chapter 12 is live :)

Posted Image

Timothy M.

Droll Dane