*Sneak Peek* Lost & Found Sneak Peek/aditus

Sign me up Ady!

Even if it's still a drat in your mind, it displays your incredible writing skills. I look forward to following the story when you begin posting it. Just in case you need a Bet reader before releasing the chapters to the public at large, I'm available! :P

Best to you, buddy!

• Like 1

@LBO and @Carlos: I already have a beta reader *hugs Cole*, but I might come back to you for a last read trough before I start posting, if you don't mind. :)

• Like 2

@LBO and @Carlos: I already have a beta reader *hugs Cole*, but I might come back to you for a last read trough before I start posting, if you don't mind. :)

I'd love to help :):D 

• Like 1

Okay, I just finished the second chapter, the third is already done in my mind. Seeing that Lisa is very busy and I am a slow writer I could start posting in four weeks and then update every other week, if RL doesn't interfere. OR I could finish the story and start posting then, without annoying gaps. Thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

That's a tough question, Addy.  I don't mind waiting in between chapters, since I know it will be worth the wait.  :) I'm kind of regretting posting The Hollow Hills in progress, since I'm finding things that I want to go back and change.  I also thought I'd be able to keep up with the posting schedule, since I had 8 chapters written before I started posting, but then I got sick and didn't write for a month, which threw me off.  So, as a fan of your writing, I would say that I want you to start posting now because I want to read it...lol, but I'm fine with whatever you decide. ;) 

• Like 1

That's a tough question, Addy.  I don't mind waiting in between chapters, since I know it will be worth the wait.  :) I'm kind of regretting posting The Hollow Hills in progress, since I'm finding things that I want to go back and change.  I also thought I'd be able to keep up with the posting schedule, since I had 8 chapters written before I started posting, but then I got sick and didn't write for a month, which threw me off.  So, as a fan of your writing, I would say that I want you to start posting now because I want to read it...lol, but I'm fine with whatever you decide. ;)

You're so right, Val. Thank you.  I'm just so curious what everyone will think, after this very motivating reaction of the sneak peek, lol. But I will restrain myself...hopefully. Can't write anyway atm.

I prefere to read stories that are complete, might have to do with the fact that I like to read last chapter first in crime novels, must find out who the killer is before I read it :lol::funny: 

• Like 1

RL is that pesky thing that happens. No subtlety whatsoever and with total disregard to what we have planned. I say maybe get more than a couple chapters down, then  post, I'm all in. Whatever you decide, I know we are all very anxious to read. 

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

You're so right, Val. Thank you.  I'm just so curious what everyone will think, after this very motivating reaction of the sneak peek, lol. But I will restrain myself...hopefully. Can't write anyway atm.

I'll add my two cents as a reader. I'm always just grateful that I get to read a great story regardless of the posting timeline. If it gets off schedule, so what. When I get notified that a new chapter has been posted, I consider that to be an unexpected treat. So, do whatever you think is best to give your GA readers a story that you will be happy to have us  :read:  :thumbup: .

• Like 1

Thank you, Defiance19 and Reader1810 for sharing your thoughts. Of course I'm interested what readers think, it's you who has to wait when something unexpected comes up. I always feel bad when I can't make the schedule, but I need to be satisfied with what I wrote also. :)

• Like 2

Okay, I just finished the second chapter, the third is already done in my mind. Seeing that Lisa is very busy and I am a slow writer I could start posting in four weeks and then update every other week, if RL doesn't interfere. OR I could finish the story and start posting then, without annoying gaps. Thoughts?

I can relate to the anxiety of posting, I have an inventory of Autumn chapters finished and I so want to post them all so I can see what the reaction is.

The decision is yours in the end and I'm certain the readers will be fine with it even if they get impatient. Personally, I don't mind reading unfinished works from authors I know will eventually post a complete story. Grom unknowns I steer away, been burned too many times by getting caught up in a tale and then having it stop in the middle.

Then again look at '52 Panhead, who would have thought that story would not be finished. Have I rambled enough yet? :P

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...