Rules and Guidelines for "Lost In Shadow" - Comicality

The rules and guidelines are now available for the round robin series, as well as the Vampire Vocab and a complete Character List. The first five chapters are already singed up for, but for anyone interested in signing up for a chance to write a chapter in "Lost In Shadow", just drop Comsie a line.

For further information just follow the link... :great:

((Hugs To Wildcard))

Thanks! ::Smooch::

I just wanted to post the list of authors we have so far for the series here on the Cafe! If anyone else wants to take a shot at it, let me know! I'd always be happy to welcome some more! Hehehe!

Ok, the official list for the authors linked up with the "Lost In Shadow" story so far is as follows....

Chapter 1: Comicality

Chapter 2: ReapersHarvest

Chapter 3: William P Coleman

Chapter 4: EleCivil

Chapter 5: Jesse Boi

Chapter 6: Dio Beckstead

Chapter 7: Comicality

I definitely want to jump back in from time to time too! Hehehe! So the best of luck and inspiration to our awesome authors in the line up! Reapersharvest...you're next up! Do your worst, dude! :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..