Server Offline 2 A.M. -3 A.M. EDT Tonight Read more... ×
MrM

Brandon Smiling: From The Billy Chase Chronicles.

Posted (edited)
On 7/22/2017 at 11:01 PM, MrM said:

I credit Comsie with that great 'stream of consciousness' style that he wrote Billy Chase in. I just followed his lead there. It's not too difficult to do if you regress yourself to 15 years old and remember what it was like to write in your diary. Hehehehe!

Most if not all of what he writes is stream of consciousness.  that's why a paragraph of page space can occasionally be a sentence. ^_^

I'd refer you to my interview in issue 38 for insight into my own rich and streamy writing. But Imagine-magazine .org is down. ( not a typo per se, I'm careful about creating outside links places I might not supposed to be). 

also this isn't my thread. XD

I do like what I've skimmed MrM. I'm way too behind on both to read it yet. 

Edited by VampireMystic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, VampireMystic said:

Most if not all of what he writes is stream of consciousness.  that's why a paragraph of page space can occasionally be a sentence. ^_^

I'd refer you to my interview in issue 38 for insight into my own rich and streamy writing. But Imagine-magazine .org is down. ( not a typo per se, I'm careful about creating outside links places I might not supposed to be). 

also this isn't my thread. XD

I do like what I've skimmed MrM. I'm way too behind on both to read it yet. 

I was going to read that after I read the latest ‘Shelter’ when all the lights went out.

Thanks for skimming! :)