. "a Class By Himself 26"

OMG!!! I follow this story specifically and get a notification from GA and still somehow missed this posted last night. Anyway so stoked to see an update from my favorite story.

What a fantastic chapter Cosmie. Gawd I just love your style. And so much meat in this chapter about future possibilities.

It's obvious that Tanner is really working up to coming out to his family. Been thinking about it and with that class of folks if he does it privately he will probably be shipped off to a boarding screwl with the belief he'll out grow it and forget about the trinket he calls his boyfriend. And that way their society friends wouldn't find out. So the only way to do it is to do it publicly in a way that there would be no doubt to anyone. That is a bit scarey in itself.

Then there is Chris and his dad's restaurant business. Chris may do it but then at what cost? Will he lever it into getting what he wants? Will she get the job and then find herself to be the lever of blackmail for her son's affections? Would she walk away from it rather then let that happen or would she facilitate it liking the money and the freedom? Or would Tanner use one of her catering gigs to come out by kissing her son in the middle of some wedding or something? Sheesh, your stuff can get complex Cosmie.

Then there is the kiss on the bus. Sure it was a public bus, but were there any other screwl kids on that bus? Sitting behind them perhaps where they couldn't be seen? The boys are getting careless. Or is it that they are getting to where they want the world to find out? Oh and the kiss the driver saw when he pulled up to pick Tanner up. Was there anyone else in the car and Tanner just wasn't saying anything? Perhaps his dad? We know how mom feels about Derrick, but not a word from Dad so far. Will he be a voice of reason?

It's always possible Tanner's mom could surprise him and be tired of the society crap and could find herself having fun with Derricks mom. Wouldn't that be a twist. Tanner said it himself, she lacks passion for anything. Who knows where this could go. Cosmie is known for going full steam into a sudden left turn.

All I know is this story is one of his very best love stories.

Thanks Cosmie. I can't wait for more to speculate on. You rock.

Oh and Cosmie. It seems you downloaded that sample audio chapter 73 times. Was it that good that you had to keep going back for more? I have all the rest if you wan them. And this latest one too. Just say the word and I'll post the download links for you.

Cheers,

r

Thanks you guys. ((Hugz)) I like seeing you guys happy. :)

73 Times? I don't think that's all me. Although I did listen to it again recently. Is there a link that I can use to share with other Shackers too?

I've also got an audio version of "New Kid" that someone read online. I'll be posting that link soon too. Hehehe!

Thanks you guys. ((Hugz)) I like seeing you guys happy. :)

73 Times? I don't think that's all me. Although I did listen to it again recently. Is there a link that I can use to share with other Shackers too?

I've also got an audio version of "New Kid" that someone read online. I'll be posting that link soon too. Hehehe!

Do you want it all in one zip file so far and then just add a link for each chapter as it comes or would you like a link for each chapter? I'll make it happen. :-)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..