Any Wow Guys Out There

I played for 5 years and had to give it up because it ate up my time so badly. I still miss playing, but there's no time in my schedule anymore. I'm too obsessive about it when I do. I had 4 or 5 level 85 toons before I quit.

I am a “streaky” player.  I will go for periods where I will play every second that I am not sleeping or working, then suddenly I go completely dormant for months.   All the updates have to be loaded when I get back, ugh!

Been around for about five years now.  Upgraded through Draenor and playing a Human Rogue which I have never done before, I can’t decide if I want to boost him to 90.  Have both Draenei and Tauren Hunters in the 90’s.

Being a WoW player always seems a bit like being in the closet to me. 

There are millions of players out there, but I rarely hear anyone talk about it in person. 

LOL  J

• Like 1

I used to play, ran a guild on Earthen Ring. I hated the Panda expansion and only leveled maybe three of my toons to max before I walked away. Played SWTOR, but I find I can't play time sink games and write - so play Civ most of the time, now, and do it for a day instead of weeks on end

:*) So I should have shamelessly plugged...  :X  :gikkle:

www.gayauthors.org/story/randomness/thelongroadto

"Story Note

Warning:
This story does not know what it wants to be when it grows up.

It moved from the geographic space of one world into its own and the characters are now decidedly human. For those who don’t know or don’t care, don't let World of Warcraft put you off.  For those who like WoW, you may find a few lingering traces.

The story's tone changed as things in life have. It has been a way to unwind when reality has not been as advertised. The tale moves at its own pace when and if I feel I need it, or as it needs me.  It may never end.

Please take your time and enjoy. I am happy to hear any thoughts you may have. Who knows? You may find yourself in here somewhere.

GW Randomness"

• Like 1

I basically lived in Azeroth and Draenor (Outland really) for 3 years. It helped me to survive what was going on in my life at the time. I loved the game, though it got lonely for me. A couple of friends of mine had me leave Earthen Ring and join their realm where I could play with them. Then they dropped out and I was just left there. It wasn't a very friendly or popular realm, Misha, so I finally got bored and stopped all together. Haven't been back.

I liked the RP servers anyway. I miss my Night Elf Huntard and my Blood Elf Warlock, but...so it goes.

Tried SWTOR, but it didn't really grab me and that was weird because I'm a Star Wars nut from way back.

GA has replaced that for me. I can let my creativity flow here. Its more satisfying. Its all about me, of course. :P