Suicide Note By Emi G S

Hello Guys... I know there are just few who read my story and very few who liked it and reviewed. But as writer, I wanna no more from all the guys about my handy work and have to answer to those who have question. Its after all one chapter now but I need some encouragement and oral(not in that way Drew) support to go on. I Hope I will get that here... :)

Feel free to say... :)

If you want to know some secrete behind Chapters of this Story just click below...

http//www.gayauthors.org/forums/blog/627/entry-15746-secret-behind-1st-chapter/

Edited by The Eminent MGK
  • Like 1

MGK, please continue this story :):hug:

Suicide Note has been viewed 203 times, has garnered eleven "likes", and four reviews have been added. This is quite well for a story with one chapter so far :hug:

But, these are just numbers, you should write because you love doing so and have a story to tell, and this is one that I will gladly continue to read, so please do continue :hug::kiss:

• Like 2

I know its really great that I have achieved more with a simple chapter... Thank you all for that.

I'd Love to continue my story in any circumstance but have some problems. I am really nor grammar efficient relating to English. I have good thoughts and better views in my mind but to put it in a great way, I stuck. I am going to take help here though.

Hopefully I'll upload my new chapter Soon... :)

I know its really great that I have achieved more with a simple chapter... Thank you all for that.

I'd Love to continue my story in any circumstance but have some problems. I am really nor grammar efficient relating to English. I have good thoughts and better views in my mind but to put it in a great way, I stuck. I am going to take help here though.

Hopefully I'll upload my new chapter Soon... :)

The more you work at your English, with regards to grammar and such, the better you'll get. Writing will be a good way to improve, along with reading, and maybe some classes. Everything takes time, MGK. Don't give up... hang in there... a good editor is key... cheers... Gary

• Like 2

The more you work at your English, with regards to grammar and such, the better you'll get. Writing will be a good way to improve, along with reading, and maybe some classes. Everything takes time, MGK. Don't give up... hang in there... a good editor is key... cheers... Gary

Definitely it will take some time for better things to happen Gary... I won't give up, not when You are all supporting me... :)

Love You All...

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys, I am too busy and exhausted because of my personal life and charity... so its been too late for the next Chapter. But have some new for you all.

I am going to post my Second Chapter 'A Letter By Francis' on 28-09-15. I wish there are atleast somebody who are happy and eager to here this... :)

• 1 month later...

Hello Guys... Thank You for all the support and Reviews. I was shocked to see that 11 persons are following my Story. Thank You All for that...

Now this post/comment been posting lately. I have published My 3rd chapter "Coming Out Story" recently. And got some reviews too, thank for that. I hope You all will love that and encourage Me...

Check, Read, Like and Review. I just liked to here from You all...

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Guys here is a Blog entry that related to the third chapter 'Coming Out Story' of the story 'Suicide Note'. I hope You will appreciate and give suggestion relating to the things I was sharing with You about My Story... :)

www.gayauthors.org/forums/blog/627/entry-15842-pre-info-of-chapter-3/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Guys, if anyone of you is following this... :unsure::lol:

I got to write something of the forth chapter and I almost completed with 376 words. :gikkle: Its been so big until now. I hope you haven't lost the interest in this story.

Hopefully gonna upload forth chapter soon... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello guys... After a long time, out of busy schedule and all I am ready with the 5th chapter of Suicide Note. Its been already gone through my editor and now my love Drew have it for beta reading. And soon I'll publish the Fifth chapter of 'Suicide Note'.

And I have small announcement here. I wanted(nah, still thinking) to complete this story to give more about Davy, Francis and the new guy in the name 'second book'. But Kitt warned me about all of you guys going to hunt me down. I do understand the complications about what Kitt saying, but I don't know what to do.

What do you think guys??? I really need your advise.

Do I have to continue the story as single story or do I have to divide it into books???

Finally Kitt hit my head hard to set me straight. :lol: Just kidding. She I a lot of help as well a best option when you are having any trouble with your story. She deeply observe her work and suggest perfectly.

And now I don't want to leave all of you with conflicts and the confusions I had created. So I am continuing this story, as a single book, and was going to include past background whenever I can. Thanks to Kitt for that...

• Like 1

Hello guys... :)

Tomorrow's gonna be another SN's update day. Finally I am going to upload the 5th chapter of Suicide Note tomorrow. :)

And this is going to explain a lot more of Davy's past and an important person in Davy's life. Hope you guys like it. :D

I am exiting already... And Hurray!!!... :lol:

Okay!!!... Finally here is the chapter 5 of SN... :D

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/the-eminent-mgk/suicidenote_mgk/5

Aw saw your end note.. i was happy to help... and now i better add your story to my reading list.. but just know i'm not reading much at the moment, but i will read it. I'm writing at the moment and i have to cut back time on GA.. but you are on my list!!!

• Like 1

Aw saw your end note.. i was happy to help... and now i better add your story to my reading list.. but just know i'm not reading much at the moment, but i will read it. I'm writing at the moment and i have to cut back time on GA.. but you are on my list!!!

Thank You so much for the help Tim. I glad to hear that my story is on Your list... :)

• 1 month later...

Okay guys, stuck at there on 5th chapter and leaving Davy alone and all. What are you expecting??? I mean really, what are you expecting???

I know I have a slight idea about it. But I want to hear, how eager you people to know more and if you have any expectation can freely reveal here.

That's not mean that I am gonna change my idea, but will consider your opinions too.

• 2 months later...

I know its been long since I had updated 'Suicide Note', but actually I got busy with a lot of things and another project. Its sad that, today I found out some had felt I made so much late and just 'unfollowed' themselves from this story. Even though I was planning and updating other projects and stories for anthologies, I am working on the next chapter too.

I just hope I won't make it late, out of hands, this time. Hoping for the best, thanks to all guy who are waiting patiently and encouraging me to continue this story. Thanks a lot guys... :)

~Emi.

Edited by Emi GS
  • 11 months later...

After a year of forgetting my first story, I was soon going to add a new chapter. Anyone interested can retake a look at what happened in previous chapters and be ready for the new one...

• 4 weeks later...