Sleepless in Chicago?

Looks like this has been a busy week for us all :(

The past week, I have been trying to get caught up on my reading, falling asleep in the middle of sentances and not even knowing it at times. So when I got Comsie's newsletter about not being able to stay awake... well, I felt it ;)

*HUGZ* Com! You're not alone...

I did however get to finish GFD, "Threshold" and start in on "Pride And Prophecy" later tonight :read: Can't wait! (Yeah, I'm a bit behind ;) )

Take care all, and Com... Get some rest, k?

Hehehe, geez..I should warn you beforehand..."Pride And Prophecy" is like the longest chapter in the series! Consider it the "Two Towers" of the series. Hehehe! I hope it provides a bit of enjoyment! :)

Thanks so much dude. Seriously. This week was extremely hard to get through, and I was already pushing my limits a few days ago! But I made it through Sunday, and I've got some breathing room now. ::Inhales Deeply:: Ahhhhh....that's the stuff! Hehehe!

I haven't been to sleep yet, as I'm trying to catch up. It is now...hmmm...a little after 6 am. So another half hour or so, and I'll go to bed. Promise. But I've got stuff to do this week! Big things! I'm looking forward to it! :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..