I need to apologize for the delay. First there was the Blindsided/Forgotten anthology, then there is the special anthology with a word count of 5k min, and this thing I've been working on and will be finally able talk about in two days. I want to write the last part of Sparkle too, so, it will take a while until I'll be able to continue, BUT when I do, it will be the only story I'm writing. Again, I'm sorry.

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, aditus said:

Guess what? Chapter 6 is with my beta reader! Yay!

I can't wait to read it :D I'll have to get reacquainted with the story first.  lol 

• Like 3
12 hours ago, aditus said:

Guess what? Chapter 6 is with my beta reader! Yay!

The Return of Douchermad

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Hudson Bartholomew said:

Ah! Excited!! Been waiting for this update for a while :) 

Sorry about the long wait. RL and some other projects distracted me, but I'm determined to finish the story as fast as possible. There will be a third part after all...

Edited by aditus
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7.5.2017 at 2:34 AM, Hudson Bartholomew said:

Part 3?! :D Can't wait!

Yep...otherwise-how said Timothy this- I'd be pitchforked, I'm sure.

• Like 2

And it's sooooo difficult not to post the next chapter. But I promised myself to complete the story first--just in case something comes up again. 

• Like 3
On 5/17/2017 at 4:22 AM, aditus said:

And it's sooooo difficult not to post the next chapter. But I promised myself to complete the story first--just in case something comes up again. 

This is torture....are you truly this sadistic??? :P;)

• Like 2

@JayTYou mean I should just post chapters 6, 7 and eight as soon as I get them back from my editor? Even though there could be a longer gap again after that?

Edited by aditus
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, aditus said:

@JayTYou mean I should just post chapters 6, 7 and eight as soon as I get them back from my editor? Even though there could be a longer gap again after that?

i don't know which is worst knowing there that many more chapters and there could be another wait or waiting till it's done good thing a little torture can be fun

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JayT said:

i don't know which is worst knowing there that many more chapters and there could be another wait or waiting till it's done good thing a little torture can be fun

Torture it is! *rubs hands* *gets out whip* :D

• Like 2
On 5/25/2017 at 8:35 AM, aditus said:

No, just space out the chapters to give you time to write more.

:blink:  don't know why I'm telling you this, since it didn't work for me with my Cardmaker story. Which reminds me, I better get back to writing or Sablo will kick my butt for leaving him hanging in the hospital when he could be snuggled up with :X 

On 5/25/2017 at 10:13 AM, aditus said:

Torture it is! *rubs hands* *gets out whip* :D

good thing, @hohochan657 didn't see this :o   or there would be screaming and running-around-smiley-emoticon.gif

:gikkle: 

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2
On 25.5.2017 at 10:21 AM, Timothy M. said:

No, just space out the chapters to give you time to write more.

Hmm... @Lisa is extremely busy at the moment, don't know when she'll be able to edit. So, I guess there would be large gaps between the chapters if I'd start posting now anyway. Okay, I'll talk to my team.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, aditus said:

Hmm... @Lisa is extremely busy at the moment, don't know when she'll be able to edit. So, I guess there would be large gaps between the chapters if I'd start posting now anyway. Okay, I'll talk to my team.

I'll take my computer to work tomorrow. If I get everything done I have to, then I'll work on the chapter. I'll try to start it later on if I can. Sorry!!!!!

• Like 3
Just now, aditus said:

Don't be sorry! RL and work always goes first. *hug*

Ikr? I shouldn't even BE on here now!! I just came on while I was taking a break. But then I see all the stories I have yet to catch up on! And...I have no willpower! lol

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
16 minutes ago, aditus said:

Since Val is motivating me so perfectly...chapter nine is in the making. :D

We make a good team. ;):hug: 

• Like 2