8 minutes ago, LitLover said:

UPDATE:

I have a solid rough draft of my outline done for the sequel to Crave.  I'm still working on a title, and have more details to add to flesh out certain plot points and characters, but I'm getting excited about getting started on the chapters now that I've immersed myself in that world again.  

Woohoo! :D 

• Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, LitLover said:

I finally finished by story outline today!!  I know that doesn't mean I'm ready to post, but it does mean my mojo has come back and I'm actually ready to start writing actual chapters again!  :D:D:D 

Woohoo!!! :D 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, LitLover said:

I finally finished my story outline today!!  I know that doesn't mean I'm ready to post, but it does mean my mojo has come back and I'm actually ready to start writing actual chapters again!  :D:D:D 

Happy for you. Oh, and us too.

• Like 4
19 hours ago, LitLover said:

I finally finished my story outline today!!  I know that doesn't mean I'm ready to post, but it does mean my mojo has come back and I'm actually ready to start writing actual chapters again!  :D:D:D 

I knew your mojo would return. You just needed a little rest after being very productive :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...

My first prompt story has now been posted.  It's not very long, but I hope you like it.  It was a fun one to write :)   

I am still working on the sequel to Crave, and finally have the prologue completed and am not working on Chapter 1.  I hope getting this prompt written and posted will shake loose the rest of that writer's block.  

• Like 4
5 hours ago, LitLover said:

My first prompt story has now been posted.  It's not very long, but I hope you like it.  It was a fun one to write :)   

I am still working on the sequel to Crave, and finally have the prologue completed and am not working on Chapter 1.  I hope getting this prompt written and posted will shake loose the rest of that writer's block.  

It is a wonderful prompt, Lit ... green eyes and red hair... sigh :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Timothy M. said:

We all enjoyed the story, and we want to learn more. (Can you hear the hungry birds cheeping? :lol: )

Thank you :hug: Hungry birds are good for an author's soul. 

I do want to write more about MIc and Doug, but I really need to get the Crave sequel moving.  So far i have the story outline, the prologue and chapter 1 done (rough drafts).  With the writer's block I've had I'd like to get one or two more chapters written before I start posting though.     

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...