It is a great chapter. I apologize that there is no review, I am down with another migraine and just not not able, I did "like" it though.

It's ok, Dugh.  It's more important to me that you get some rest and hopefully feel better. :hug:

How did I miss that Jenson had blue eyes and Merrick brown? Gahh, now I'm even more worried about who the crazy guy with hazel eyes could be. 

lol Merrick's eyes are hazel and the "crazy guy" has brown eyes.  

Edited by LitLover
  • Like 1

Good afternoon everyone.   :)

Here is how I picture Merrck (left) and Jenson (right).  What do you guys think?:

gallery_23443_1549_448477.jpg

Oh yeah... nice... both of em work for me. 

Why do you never say that about me? :P

Anyways Lit... :wub: Damn...

No pic??? That could be why.

• Like 1

The cheeky smirk and mischief in his eyes is what made him Jer for me

If I wasnt married... I'd let you pick my bf's!!!  You have soooome good taste!!

Edited by Mikiesboy

I don't know, sounds like you do a pretty good job husband picking haha

I didn't pick him.. he picked me. I tried to get rid of him.. so obviously I'm not all that bright. 

Omg.. and all for meeee???   He's got that cheeky smirk too... thank you thank you thank you!!!  :worship:

Selfish bastard... You're supposed to share :P Fine, I get Jensen to myself...................................................................................................................just kidding, E :wub:

I didn't pick him.. he picked me. I tried to get rid of him.. so obviously I'm not all that bright. 

Obviously :P