I’m holding out for a nation-wide, trilingual ad campaign (English, French, and Russian). Primetime CBC spots, billboards, magazines (Maclean’s and Chatelaine/Châtelaine*), and all the major newspapers.  ;-)

*Sorry. Those are the only Canadian magazines I know of – and the second one only because of kd lang’s song.

5 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

I agree with every word of your post, Kitt. :yes:  :2thumbs:

Except this last part should be Disney's Little Mermaid. ;) Hans Christian Andersen (the Danish author of the real Den lille Havfrue)  would never say such a thing - even though he supposedly liked boys as well as girls. https://satwcomic.com/costume-party

Interestingly, the Danish wiki text abut the The Little Mermaid describes that HCA wrote the tale due to his unrequited love for a young man, but the English version doesn't mention this at all. I'm sure @AC Benus will be intrigued by this difference. 

Sorry about the  :off: post, LL.

Maybe I should change my avatar to Off Topic…

Do all Danes put little marks in their diaries too?  ;-)

From Ronyx’s A Different Road ch09:

6 hours ago, hohochan657 said:

I'm loving it when someone hates Brett's guts more than I do ...  Great comment @jaysalmn !

:gikkle:

So Alek and Liam just hadn’t been seeing each other long enough in their on-again-off-again thing for you to understand why some of us dislike Alek?  ;-)

Edited by Former Member
15 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

From Ronyx’s A Different Road ch09:

So Alek and Liam just hadn’t been seeing each other in their on-again-off-again thing for you to understand why some of us dislike Alek?  ;-)

But Brett was cheating on Corey, behind his back ...  Alek was keeping his relationship with Liam a secret ...  There is a difference, granted, a small one.  BUT Liam chose to end his relationship with Alek; Brett dumped Corey for Cindy ... 

It is very clear to me whose betrayal has been worse (as if we could grade heartaches by their degrees)

Edited by hohochan657
  • Like 2