Well said... as Spikey said Alek is currently doing a major disservice to three people. Not fair on his gf and not fair to Liam

Maybe he is just misguided. Not a lot of sympathy for his current dilemma, he is hurting Liam who he says he loves and lying to his gf who presumably loves Alek. 

In the closet, out of the closet, that is Alek's call but don't hurt others doing it

The only legitimate response to that would be  :X

I agree... BUT... Liam stayed with Alek for a year, in a relationship... he accepted the conditions of Alec's closet. That doesn't mean he should continue to accept them... he shouldn't... AT ALL. My point is that allowed Alek to avoid what would be a horrendous rift with his family, and I understand the mess he's in, trying to please others. We all know what the Russian really wants, but he has to grow a pair, even if it means he is forever ostracized. What has happened in the past doesn't define him in my eyes... it's what he does from here on that matters... he's had time to see what life without Liam is like... let's see if it woke him up... just saying....

• Like 4

Put me down for team Nathan. Alek had his chance and blew it. Even if Nathan doesn't work out in the long run, The hurt Alek caused might be forgiven, but never forgotten. Liam already kissed that frog, and unlike our Nicky, there ain't a prince hiding inside.

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator

What if Nathan was actually straight? That would be quite the twist.

No Lit, don't do that! Ignore this!

Spikey, as someone 'said' to me recently. Bite your tongue!

Nathan is gay and unattached. Of that, I am sure. :yes:

• Like 5

Psshawwww... everyone's on the Nathan bandwagon already <shakes head> .......... I'll reserve judgement till I hear from the big Russian... I don't give up on people easily :P

Gary :hug:

You get a hug for speaking my language.

By the way, I actually quite like Nathan. But perhaps LL has some surprises in store for us.

• Like 4

Team Nathan all the way!!! :2thumbs:  The big Russian had his chance and blew it big time. Plus he drug Liam in the closet and that's so not cool. Nathan will treat Liam like he's the treasure that he is (or am I wishfully thinking?) :) Loved chapter 3 and Marty is a welcome addition to the cast. It's going to take some major groveling on A's part to make me want him in Liam's life again. :angry: So, if we're voting.... I vote for Nathan and Liam. :thumbup: 

• Like 4

Team Nathan all the way!!! :2thumbs:  The big Russian had his chance and blew it big time. Plus he drug Liam in the closet and that's so not cool. Nathan will treat Liam like he's the treasure that he is (or am I wishfully thinking?) :) Loved chapter 3 and Marty is a welcome addition to the cast. It's going to take some major groveling on A's part to make me want him in Liam's life again. :angry: So, if we're voting.... I vote for Nathan and Liam. :thumbup:

Sigh... I guess it's just me and spikey....

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator

Grovelling won't be enough....

As for my vote? Nathan and Liam without question  :wizard:

• Like 3