• Site Moderator

snapback.png Reply from LitLover (author)

Oh there are t-shirt's now? That's great. I'll take one Team Alek and one Team Nathan... just to confuse everyone  ;)

Thank you for your review and support, B   :hug:

Oh yes there are t-shirts.

You can buy a Team Alek t-shirt but you can never wear one as it always stays in the closet...  :P

:rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 3

snapback.png Reply from LitLover (author)

Oh there are t-shirt's now? That's great. I'll take one Team Alek and one Team Nathan... just to confuse everyone  ;)

Thank you for your review and support, B   :hug:

Oh yes there are t-shirts.

You can buy a Team Alek t-shirt but you can never wear one as it always stays in the closet...  :P

:read:  :o  :funny:   

The new chapter is returned :)

I got it.  Thank you!  :hug:

• Like 5

Like he's gonna turn into a werewolf and go on a rampage.

All the insights that come out in the Discussion! People who aren’t reading this are missing out on soooooo much added detail!

I’m even more puzzled why a werewolf would tie up a Damsel and leave her on the train tracks though…  ;-)

• Site Moderator

First of all, YAY! I think Alek deserves some sympathy... wait, wait, wait... if he felt so strongly he couldn't come out, then I have to respect that... I understand it... it is so easy to judge another... shouldn't we not try to understand and respect a person's situation even if we don't agree with his 'choice.' I'm not saying Liam should accept it... he shouldn't....

As far as the sister, what I saw was a sister hurting for her brother... we don't know exactly what he's going through, and she likely does... I don't think she's judging Liam with this new guy... I think it is more that she wants her brother to be happy, and this might feel like a death knell to that possibility... I know my sister would never give up hope :)  .... just saying....

You're so kind hearted Gary when it comes to seeing the other side of things. Maybe, I should.....nope, not feeling it, can't do it. Alek had me on his side in Unforgivable, but I just don't have it in me to dredge up one ounce of sympathy or him now.  Don't really know why, but I don't foresee that changing any time soon or ever. Hmm...

Omg, Spikey.. My review exactly.. Alek's sister looked hurt. Like she knew her brother was hurting too and there it looked like Liam was moving on. I worry if she tells Alek, what her interpretation of the scene will be.. 

I liked this only for the 5700th post milestone.. NOT the other thing.. 

Yeah, but you're on his side, so that's not a surprise.  -_-

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 5

If Alek's sister had looked sad, I would have seen it as her being upset for her brother loosing Liam. But she looks hurt, so she must know what Alek means to do to win him back, and that her brother has told Liam, he'll make it up to him. And now she's hurt Liam won't give him another chance. But maybe she'll see things with new eyes after Liam introduced Nathan as a friend.

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator

If Alek's sister had looked sad, I would have seen it as her being upset for her brother loosing Liam. But she looks hurt, so she must know what Alek means to do to win him back, and that her brother has told Liam, he'll make it up to him. And now she's hurt Liam won't give him another chance. But maybe she'll see things with new eyes after Liam introduced Nathan as a friend.

Wait! What!?! Did I miss something important here? When did Alek say he wanted him back? As for making 'it up to him', good luck with that. 

• Like 5

Wait! What!?! Did I miss something important here? When did Alek say he wanted him back? As for making 'it up to him', good luck with that. 

Uhm, telling Liam he loves him and wants to be worthy of him? To me that's a declaration of 'I want you back' - but Alek may have been even more specific to Elena.

• Like 5