My response to all of your posts on this topic : spanking an editor =>

TIME OUT ! All of you, go find a corner in your residence, and sit there facing the said corner for 5 minutes, and no talking amongst yourselves !

• Like 3

TIME OUT ! All of you, go find a corner in your residence, and sit there facing the said corner for 5 minutes, and no talking amongst yourselves !

Well... you started it. :P

Why oh why do you tease us so ?

:pissed:

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 4

Chapter 8 has been posted.  Enjoy.  :)

No, in this case you're a bloody editor heading for a spanking. :rofl:

I'll gladly spank Gary! :D

Oh dear.  What did I miss yesterday :o

I think Drew probably enjoys a more.. corporal punishment?

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

Chapter 8 has been posted.  Enjoy. 

I enjoyed the chapter - always do - but I found myself getting annoyed with Liam's inability to put Alek in the past where he belongs. Even if Liam doesn't get together with Nathan, he should move on to someone who will appreciate him openly and completely. 

• Like 3

The concussion may have caused more damage than we think, I'm with Reader on this one. Liam needs to build a bridge and get over him.

:D  :D  :D Team Alek for Bryce  :D  :D  :D

Bryce can put Alek in the Cat Carrier and take him home - solves Liam's issue and Bryce's  :yes:

• Like 4

“Fuck him.  Leave closet-boy in the past where he belongs,” Bryce said, jumping up from his seat.

Is Bryce channeling Reader? :P

I think Drew probably enjoys a more.. corporal punishment?

Kitt once said that if I enjoy the punishment, it's not really a punishment. So standing in the corner will have to do. :lol:

• Like 4

I thought Alek showed how good a man he is in this chapter. He obviously loves Liam enough to concern himself with his happiness over his own... it wasn't a ploy... he genuinely wants Liam to be happy... that's what matters. Throwing love away, in real life, hurts like nothing other, and you better be damn sure it's the right choice....

It still hurts, even in the fictional world !

• Like 4

I thought Alek showed how good a man he is in this chapter. He obviously loves Liam enough to concern himself with his happiness over his own... it wasn't a ploy... he genuinely wants Liam to be happy... that's what matters. Throwing love away, in real life, hurts like nothing other, and you better be damn sure it's the right choice....

:heart:

• Like 3

Alex might be a good man, but I still don't think he’s the right man for Liam.