Boost Me Up...

Hello Guys, I want to Confess/share a small secret with You all. Actually The Poem I had written for SacredLove is written after I found out who is the 143rd guy and worked a lot for that.

Behind the scene, when I told that I'll right a poem for the 143rd person(when I posted this Forum Entry), I started to write a poem and never get to finish it because of some personal things. And it is also held for too much time to find out who is the Guy. So I forgot about the 1st poem and written another special poem for SacredLove.

And now when I was searching for something I found out the unfinished poem and tried to finish it. So Guys, I was going to publish another Poem SOON... :)

I wonder why You all stopped to Boost Me... :unsure: And still no Information about SacredLove :( , I hope Everything is fine with His Life... :)

And I have Published the poem I started, at first, but changed because I wanna write a special poem for SacredLove... Just follow the below link to give a look...

www.gayauthors.org/story/the-eminent-mgk/MIP_MGK/8

Edited by The Eminent MGK

Hey what happened to My 143rd guy... I haven't been heard from him since after the poem. I hope he is alright and all... :)

I hope we will hear from him soon... :)

I'm right here, Emi. I was sick and spent last few weeks visiting my doctor but now I'm fine and back:)

I wonder why You all stopped to Boost Me... :unsure: And still no Information about SacredLove :( , I hope Everything is fine with His Life... :)

And I have Published the poem I started, at first, but changed because I wanna write a special poem for SacredLove... Just follow the below link to give a look...

www.gayauthors.org/story/the-eminent-mgk/MIP_MGK/8

Aww...so sweet. I'm glad you missed me, Emi:)
  • Like 1

I'm right here, Emi. I was sick and spent last few weeks visiting my doctor but now I'm fine and back:)

Aww...so sweet. I'm glad you missed me, Emi:)

Its good to hear from You... I Hope You are fine Now... :)

:music: Where are you Emi? I miss you :hug:

Ohhh Fairy Tail... Thank You for Missing, I am glad You Miss Me... :lol: Acting like a Mad man right... Hahaha... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

New Picture of Mine has been uploaded. And I was just kidding about the 'Waiting' part... I Just Love You guys to Boost Me Up More... :lol:

To see the picture just follow the below link...

www.gayauthors.org/forums/gallery/image/12449-ek-jamaana-thaa/

• 2 weeks later...

You will see me eventually. That is why I want this forum entry to be on mode. But I assure You I am not that handsome...

I'll post another pic right now, not with the face though...

• 1 month later...

Its been a while since I looked at the forum posts but I love the photos. I hope you post some more.

Thank you for bringing it back on top. I definitely posted some of my picture(My... My...) as well as some of better pictures for My Photography. I hope you gonna like them.

If you wanna check on those pictures:

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/user/27622-the-eminent-mgk/

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...