Boost Me Up...

Thanks Caz, Aunt Ratz and Angel. :);)

Yeah, I survived and uploaded some of my pictures here on GA. Still not a complete one. So I am waiting with something and all I need is getting the number upto 472.

It's already 300+1

So,what are you waiting for...!?

• 2 weeks later...

If I think about this, I wouldn`t even have a photo, which is showing alone me. I guess the last picture of me alone somebody took was at my wedding. Normally I am the one behind the camera. LOL

So good for you to have pictures!

Edited by Lyssa

Come on Emi, Drew did it, now it's your turn :P

Then make it 472. And this time another poem especially for/about that person, too. And I know you wanted a poem dedicated in the name of you too, right? ;)

Edited by Emi GS
  • Like 1

Hello guys... :)

As I can see that there are so many guys interested to see what my next picture of mine. So here is the good news( :rolleyes: ) for all of them. In this post I am going to announce on which date I am going to upload it. Yes, guys. I am going to upload my picture again soon.

Before announcing the date, I wanted to give some description of it. Again it might not going to be full face picture, yes it is a picture of my face. There will be edits but not as you expected. So count down the days as well as try to reach the target if you all want me to upload it soon. But maxly I'll upload it on the date in the announcement. So be prepared and all. :lol:

Next update of my piture was going to be uploaded on 13/03/2017.

Edits: That is the day we Indians celebrate the festival of colors, Holi.

Edited by Emi GS
  • Like 2

Maybe he'll be wearing his favorite striped shirt?

It's a T-shirt by the way. And no, I am not wearing that one though... :)

But Emi, will I know it's you?

You better. Otherwise you are gonna miss to find how sexy I look... ;)

• Like 1

A sexy Emi, I'd prefer

to any honors you'd confer

for then imagination's not

the only way we know he's hot.

Auh... :hug: Thank you Parker... :kiss:

And don't mind me if you found out I might not that sexy.

An American artist, whom I interviewed for my story and all, is painting one of my pictures as one of his famous art piece. And I'll upload as soon as he completes it. So don't get disappointed when the picture, which I was going to upload on 13th, do not meet your expectations. Because the me in a great art piece going to show up anytime after that... :)

Edited by Emi GS